Hero Fell From Heaven

"Hey! What the fuck did you just do?" Daniel jumped in out of no where, grabbing Owen by the collar with his fist, lifting him up. Owen's eyes go wide, the colour in his face began to drain when Daniel tightened his grip then slammed his face onto the tiled floor "slam, slam, slam!" Owen tried to defend himself by attempting to slap Daniel with his right palm. Daniel just smirked in response then grabbed a handful of Owen's hair then smashed his face against the sparkly white counter "smash, smash, smash!" Blood crawled all over the counter, dropping and plunging onto the floor. Daniel lifted him up by clawing onto the back of his neck. His bloody fingers squished both of his cheeks. irritating the hell out of Owen but he was too unconscious to say or do anything.

"Can't wait to beat your ass at the football game again. Now get the hell out of here!" Spit splattered out of Daniel's mouth as he loosened his grip finally releasing Owen. The entire crowed shifted away from the main door, giving enough space for him to leave. As Owen staggered towards the man door, he rotated his head back, giving Daniel the deadliest glare then made his way out, into the gloomy streets.

 As Owen staggered towards the man door, he rotated his head back, giving Daniel the deadliest glare then made his way out, into the gloomy streets

Throughout, the whole thing Jenna's heart stopped for about three seconds before it started progressively beating louder. Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull while her jaw was practically on the floor. She froze in shock. Absolute shock! She couldn't believe her eyes. She definitely wasn't used to a situation like this.

"Oh Daniel!" Delilah wrapped both of her arms around his torso, squeezing out all of her love for him.

Daniel responded by gently stroking her spine then asking "Are you guys okay?" His puppy brown eyes were glossing with concern. The girls nodded in response then Amy and Bella joined for a group hug.

***

After the shocking incident ended, the people in the party went back to dancing like nothing even happened.

Bella's heart stopped in place as soon as she layed her eyes on James. He was grinding with a different girl. Some girl with chestnut hair in a maid costume which couldn't get any shorter. Her heart practically dropped, shattering into too many pieces. She sighed heavily, out of frustration, glaring at them. He just hurt her too many times.

Bella's eyes darted away from James then stopped at the exact spot where Spencer was leaning against the counter gulping his can of beer. He checked Bella out for the tenth time tonight maybe it was finally time for her to give him a shot. Her eyes scanned him up and down. His blonde hair was pushed up and wild. His jawline stretched down to his perfect pink lips. He wasn't bad looking at all. "If he can have fun, so can I" Bella took another shot of vodka then grabbed Spencer's hand then started swinging her hips side to side. She knew that James always got vexed whenever Spencer tried flirting with Bella. They even had a big argument over it, this one time. Making Bella feel like some worthless trophy. Plus it's not even like James ever wanted to have a real relationship with her anyway. But... Did Spencer?