The Inner You That I Love

"Patt, patt" broke the window shields as soon as the clock struck seven. Jenna shivered looking out of her window. The grey clouds huddling around the silver sky, concerning Jenna to wear something warm. Surprisingly, it was a usual morning in "Raincouver."

Jenna, really wanted to dress like the girls in her school, specifically like Delilah, Bella and Amelia they were literally like sisters. They did everything together. They even bathed together. They were just the type of friends every girl wished to have and Jenna really wanted to be a part of that. Which urged her to text Delilah, asking, what she was going to be wearing today. She felt sort of weired texting Delilah after running away from her party after seeing her smoke weed with Bella and a bunch of random guys, that night. It was the first time Jenna had seen someone do it. Therefore, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

Instantly, Delilah texted back with a picture of her outfit. She looked so cute wearing a light pink crop top with a light pink cardigan. Paring it with casual blue jeans. She sprinkled a bit of Delilah by chaining her waist with rhinestones which had a little heart in the middle and her playboy choker necklace dangled along with her Jucy Couture clutch bag. "This is my outfit for today but you can wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing. Love you! 💋."

After, reading the text, Jenna flinched at the thought of wearing a pink crop top in this cold ass place but Delilah didn't care

After, reading the text, Jenna flinched at the thought of wearing a pink crop top in this cold ass place but Delilah didn't care. She would literally slump herself against the snow, wearing a damn bikini.

After, re-reading the text for the fifth time Jenna kept questioning herself, what was it that really made her care so much about other people's opinions? No one really cared about what people wore in her school. Last week, this girl went to school wearing bright red tights and people litreary acted like she was nonexistent. So what was it, that Jenna was so afraid of?

She stopped thinking for a second then raced towards her wardrobe and pulled out her favourite light wash, vintage mom jeans with a loose yellow top and her favourite pair of classic old skool white vans and to finish the look, she tied her hair up in a beautiful messy bun. Well, it wasn't really that different from what she usually wore but this time she actually wore something without concern.

 Well, it wasn't really that different from what she usually wore but this time she actually wore something without concern