'Lead the way.' I said. Roxy grabbed my hand and we ran to a large wooden framed ride.

'Fucking Hell.' I said slowly as I looked around at the large, tall ride. 

'Yep.' Roxy nodded. 'But come on, let's go!' 

We took the front row seats and Roxy pulled our guards over our bodies before giving the person working at the stop a thumbs up. The worker nodded back and pulled a lever, which caused us to slowly make an ascent up the ride. We started going in a straight line before the drop, and I inhaled deeply, before letting out a scream as we went down the coaster suddenly, the momentum taking us up and down more ascents.

I crossed my arms over my chest and held onto the safety guard in front of me, seeing my life flashing before my eyes.

'Holy...' I finished, breathing heavily. 'Call me a pussy, but I've had enough rollercoasters for one night...'

'Same to be fair.' She shrugged like she didn't really care. 'Want to get some fries and a drink?' She asked. 

'Sure.' I replied. 

We walked through the nearly empty park, going to the area where there was a bunch of food places.

'I'll get them, just wait here.' She led me to a wooden table.

'Okay, thanks.' I smiled. I checked my WhatSapp quickly, seeing nobody had texted.

'Here.' She passed me a bottle of beer or larger, and placed one polystyrene box filled with fries , in the middle of the table. I was surprised she had only gotten one box, but then thought she might not have been able to afford another- or some other reasonable reason.

'To drinking with strangers.' She held up her bottle as a salute, grinning widely.

'Cheers.' I tapped the rim of my bottle against hers, before trying to take the lid off... unsuccessfully.

'Need some help?' She asked, discretely raising her eyebrow. 

'Please.' I sighed at how useless my muscle-less arms were. She took the bottle and positioned it against the table, before pulling it sharply down so that the bottle cap stuck to the table and detached from the rim. 

'Thanks.' I said, surprised. 'That was neat as Hell.'

'No problem.' She said, taking a fry from the middle. 'Oh, if you eat ketchup with your fries, then I'm sorry- but we aren't sharing this any more.' She stated.

'Oh my God, I hate ketchup!' I exclaimed.

'Same!' She said. 'It just tastes too...'

'Sweet.' We said at the same time.

'Rah, are you my long lost sister?' She joked, which made me let out a laugh. I took a fry and ate it. It was oily, salty and hot. Not to mention just how delicious it was. 'Anyways, say something about yourself. I just met you, but I'm intrigued.' She said, propping her elbows up on the table and leaning her head in her hands. I mentally laughed when I realised that this was like one of my first dates with a guy who ended up throwing up on the ride. 

'I mean...' I thought of something to say. 'My full name is Addison, I'm twenty-one, I come from Ohio, have two brothers who are going to do some boxing thing, I graduated University in England, and I live in a house with all of my friends and one of my brothers.' I shrugged. 'What about you?'

'My full name is Roxanne, I'm twenty-three, I'm from Latvia, I have a younger brother, I'm a middle school drop out, and I live alone in a flat.' She concluded. 

'Sick.' I commented, biting into another fry. 'Want to play Never Have I Ever just.... because why not?'

'Sure.' She shrugged, putting up five fingers. 'Never have I ever had sex.'