Chapter 3 - *Challenge Accepted!*

• Dedicated to those people who believe in SOULMATES

Cinnamon began to walk towards us, holding her complimentary tickets, my heart skip a beat and started to pound heavily. What on earth is happening to me? I thought she's about to talk to me but instead she saw someone she knew that is standing behind us and just walked passed us. C'mon what do you expect? Of'course Cinnamon won't notice us, specially me I didn't came from a wealthy family. 

While Cinnamon is busy talking to the girl behind us she didn't noticed that one ticket fell from her hand so I picked it up and handed it to her.

"Marion? Where are you going?" asked Liberty.

"This ticket fell from Cinnamon's hand, I'll give it back to her." I told her as I went near to Cinnamon and to the girl whom she is talking to.

"C-Cinnamon? Excuse me but this fell from your hand."

Cinnamon turned around and looked at me. Damn she is beautiful up-close. My knees are shaking literally.

"Hey! Thanks! And you are?" she smiled and asked me with her eyebrows crunched.

"Y-Y-You're welcome! I'm Marion, were classmates." I smiled back. My friends then followed me and Cinnamon's friends Asha, Trent and Henry followed too.

"Really? I Didn't noticed we were in the same class Marion.. hmm actually you can keep it! It's yours just promise me you'll watch me on first day of the show!" she answered, handing me the complimentary ticket.

"Sure, I will! Expect me to be there." I answered her excitedly.

"Glad to see you're doing charity work! I bet Marion here can't afford to buy a single ticket!" Henry interrupted as he put his arm around me.

"Henry! What are you talking about? I gave that to him, it's a complimentary ticket, its for free." Cinnamon surprisingly said. 

"Excuse me? What did you just say to my friend? Liberty answered back to Henry.

"You heard what I said Liberty. You don't want me to repeat it right?" Henry told Liberty smirking.

"That's so rude of you dude! Apologize to our friend now!" Atom angrily said, clunching his fists.

"Yeah, so not funny!" Trinity scoffed.

"Guys.. let's get out of here.." Dawn whispered to her friends.

"Why should I? It's true right Marion? You can't afford to buy a ticket?" Henry said as he looked me in the eye. I didn't answered him back, instead I get off his arm around me and then I walked away.

"Marion! Marion where are you going?" Liberty shouted and then she followed Marion where he went the rest of his friends followed them.

"Dawn, Wait!" Cinnamon called Dawn's attention.

"What is it Cinnamon?" Dawn replied.

"Here.." Cinnamon gave the tickets to Dawn. "Get one and give it to the rest of your friends, take it as a sign of my apology due to the lack of respect of my friend. And kindly tell Marion I'm really sorry on what happened." 

"Oh Thanks Cinnamon! I will." Dawn took the tickets and then ran off from Cinnamon's group.

"What the hell are you doing Henry? Who are you to bash Marion? You don't even know him?" Cinnamon asked Henry.

"Of'course I know him, he's a scholar that's why he can study here, You know he's poor." Henry answered.

"Henry, where are your manners? Oh, I almost forgot you don't even have one." Asha said with a stern face. "C'mon Cinnamon we'll be late for class."