Chapter 7 - *Coffee Prince*

After taking their french class, the three ladies Liberty, Trinity, and Dawn walked their way inside the "HAVA JAVA" coffee house, it's the girls favorite hangout spot for a chitchat or meet-up place. The shop sign "NOW BREWING" can be seen hanging on the coffee shop doors meaning that its open.

Inside, red walls, bookcases and chestnut brown tables can be seen, the dim yellow lights are already lighted to have a cozy and comfy aura.

"I just love this homie kind of feeling." Dawn cheerfully said, pulling out a romance pocket book from her bag.

Also, the strong bitter aroma of ground coffee beans mixed with a frothy smell of vanilla and caramel drifted in the air, soaking into each of the three girls clothes as they made their way to the bar, behind it is the newly hired barista Noah Howard, around the same age of the girls, they were greeted by Noah with a charming look and smile.

"Hello there three lovely ladies! I'm Noah, your barista for today, what HAVA JAVA coffee should I serve you?"

"We haven't seen you here before, but were regular customers here. hmm new guy?" Trinity asked giving Liberty and Dawn the "This new guy is HOT look".

"Oh yeah, I'm the coffee house owner's nephew.. I'll be working for a while here now, you know? need to help run the family business.." Noah explained with a smirk.

"Oh that's cool!" Liberty replied. "So allow me to serve you the best I can." Noah added. "I'll have iced coffee.. regular" Trinity said.

"One hot vanilla latte for me Noah, Thank you!" Liberty followed up. "Noted!" Noah replied.

"And you Miss bookworm what's yours?" Dawn was easily drawn to her pocket book and was surprised to get the attention of Noah.

"Oh-uh sorry.. I'll have one ice cream coffee.. top it with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream please and add a lil bit of sweetener, thanks!" Dawn said smiling back to Noah.

"Alrighty I'll have your orders in a minute, for a while go find your best spot around here, enjoy your stay here in HAVA JAVA!" Noah told the girls as he prepares the order list.

The three girls then went to their favorite spot around the coffee house, a center table surrounded with small comfy chairs near a grimy window that looked out onto an equally grimy street.

The usual gentle murmur of voices could be heard above the harsh stomach churning sound of the coffee machine as it struggled to produce the hot steaming liquid beloved of the customers. the sweet voice of Rosie, the overworked waitress can also be heard. Rosie greeted the three ladies as she approached them into their table.

"Hi and welcome to HAVA JAVA!" she greeted them with a gleeful smile. "I'll be leaving the menu, just in case you have additional orders, you might wanna try our red velvet cake? Hihi!" "Thanks! We will Rosie!" Liberty replied to the accomodating waitress. Rosie then left.

"Okay, I'm dying to know your pretty dirty secret! Go on spill the beans!" There was a moment of silence between the three of them. Dawn put down her book and paid attention to Liberty.

"Now what?" Dawn cut the silence. "Aren't you supposed to say something?"

Liberty took a deep breath.. "Girls, I think.. uh how will I say this.. I think I'm in love with my best friend. There you go I said it!"

"Holy Shit! No way!" Trinity said in surprise.

"Wu-Wait-Wait! You mean Marion? Dawn clarifies with her mouth opened in surprise.

"Who else would it be? Of'course its Marion!" Trinity told Dawn confirming it.

"I know! I'm just confirming it just in case I heard it the wrong way.. But, How? When? What happened? You got a lot of explaining to do Liberty!" Dawn said as she crossed her arms and look at Liberty skeptically.