Chapter 6 - *Changing Hearts*

• Dedicated to You ♥

"Should I smile cause were bestfriends, or should I cry cause that's all we'll ever gonna be... Ugh! Sheesh! This can't be happening." Liberty told herself as she picked herself up from the floor, wiped her tears with her hands and went out of the cubicle door, she then went towards the sink and look at herself on the big mirror where she can see herself broken and in tears. 

"Stop crying.." she said. Liberty quickly splash a handful of water to wash her face as she wipes her wet face with her handkerchief, she began to walk out from the rest room, to her surprise a voice of a guy spoke to her from behind.

"Hey you! What the hell are you doing here? I guess you are at the wrong place because this is the gentleman's rest room! Can't you see there are urinals installed to the wall?" the guy said in a cocky way zipping his pants up.

Liberty turned her head and saw a tall, good looking brown haired guy smirking at her,  he got a perfect jaw line and hazel brown eyes, he's wearing a muddy football jersey uniform and his face is covered with mud and sweat and it's no other than SHC's resident football star Blaine Brooks which also happens to be her classmate.

"Liberty Campbell? Hahaha So you're the one who's sobbing in that cubicle! I thought you are a ghost girl haunting the boys bathroom! Hahaha" the guy teased pointing out the cubicle.

"Oops.. uh, yeah.. sorry if I scared you but I guess I was in a hurry and a bit preoccupied I didn't noticed the gentleman symbol at the door.. I said feebly. 

There was silence and Blaine was just standing there and looking at her awkwardly.

 ".... Uh.. Hmmm It.. It wasn't intentional.. Believe me.. Uh-Okay I gotta go now! Buh-Bye!" I finished lamely and ran off quickly before the other boys get inside. How could I be so stupid entering the wrong rest room, this is all your fault Marion; No her fault! Cinnamon! Liberty told herself.

Blaine was left inside the rest room shaking his head and laughing it off.

"Weird girl.. I never noticed that Campbell is gorgeously looking in close up. Hehe" he said.

Charming, rich, and confident, Blaine Brooks is the hearthrob star of the football team and among the popular crowd in high school. But he's not a part of Cinnamon's group. He got his own crowd the football jocks. He has a mysterious air to him, and he’s incredibly hard to get to know, but once you have his friendship and got your attention, you’ll find that he’s a good friend, and incredibly loyal. No one would guess as much, due to his typical cocky nature and rich asshole impression. On the outside, he seems like the life of the party, the kind of guy you’d want to be around. But this is merely a front he puts on, because on the inside, Blaine knows that he’s nothing like he makes himself seem. But at his very core, he’s an extremely caring person, who just wants to love and to be loved and accepted in return. The guy that you would like your parents to meet as your boyfriend.

Liberty was seen by Dawn and Trinity at the lockers getting her stuff for their next class. The two girls approached her.

"There you are! Where have you been? Where's Marion?" asked Dawn.

"I don't know! Don't ask me, maybe he's with his drama queen in the library." Liberty answered blantly.

"Oohhh.. Looks like someone's jealous!" Trinity teased.

"Of'course not! Why should I be jealous? I'm not his girlfriend for me to get jealous. I'm just his..... bestfriend.." Liberty defended as she shut the door of her locker.

"If you're not jealous then just explain to us why is your eyes look like they just came from crying? They are bulging and kinda red." Trinity followed up.