Chapter 4 - *Hangout*

I went inside the restaurant's crew locker room and changed into uniform, and then I saw the P B & J sandwich Dixie made me, I forgot to eat it awhile ago during recess, so I ate it as fast as I could, after that I went back to Liberty's table bringing them the menu.

“So what are you guys going to eat today? “I asked them.

"Okay, we'll have one pan of Cheesy Bacon Pizza, another pan of Prosciutto Pizza Pie, and what do you call that fried rice balls with meat and mozzarella cheese inside coated with bread crumbs on the outside? I forgot what it's called." Trinity answered scratching her head.

"It's called Arancini. How about your drinks?" I answered her with a grin.

"You know what's fun? Alcohol!" Trinity jokingly said! "I'm just kidding, give me lemonade juice please, I think I'm having a sore throat." Trinity said as she soothes her throat.

" I'll just have a cookies and cream milkshake." Liberty said. "Our favorite!" I smirked at her. 

"Just give me a bottle of coke dude." Atom told me. "me too! And don't forget our favorite Toffee Apples for dessert!" Dawn said.

"Noted! Anything else guys?"

"That would be all Marion. Come eat with us okay?" Liberty said.

"I'd loved too, but you know I can't do that, I'm on duty, just enjoy yourselves." I told her.

"Don't worry we'll spare your share, and you can have it after your shift." Liberty told me smiling.

"That would be great! Thanks! I better give your orders to the hell kitchen! I'll be back in a few minutes." I told them.

I ran back to the kitchen counter and gave the order slip.

Meanwhile, Dixie is in front of her locker, she pulled open her locker door putting her books inside when Barry Simpson, her boy-next-door looking classmate, with brown hair, who is often seen wearing his cap backwards and a jersey jacket is also putting his books inside his locker next to her. 

"Hey Dixie, heading home?" Barry approached Dixie with a smile.

"Yes, I am why?" Dixie answered him.

"Have you seen the latest movie in theaters called "Life of Pi" I heard it's a good one. Wanna watch it? I mean let's watch it with your friends and my friends, this saturday." Barry asked.

"No, I got no time with movies, but I have read the book, I'd rather do some house chores and homework than watch a movie. Okay.. I gotta go now. Bye Barry." Dixie shuts her locker and turned her back to Barry and started to walk away.

"Wait up! Wanna grab something to eat like an ice cream or what? My treat! There's a new ice cream parlor that opened across the school." Barry insisted giving Dixie a grin and putting his hand above his head. "So what do you think?" he added.

"Huh? Why so sudden Barry? I'm not assuming, but are you trying to ask me out?" a wondering Dixie said.

"N-No! Where did you get that? I'm just trying to be friendly Dixie, c'mon." Barry is blushing and his ears are turning red.

"I see, but you're asking me to go to the movies and grab something to eat.. Okay then, but I can't go with you right now, I need to go home." Dixie said trying to cover the smile on her face.

"Oh.. I see.. will you please just give me your number? or skype or messenger id? I have to ask you something.."

"What? Why don't you ask it to me now? Barry, you're acting really weird." Dixie giving Barry her raised eyebrows.