Chapter 8 - *Late Nights and Empty Cups*

"Oh my gosh! Is it open house already? I just can't wait to perform in front of my fans! .. I mean the crowd!" Cinnamon asked while her make-up artist brushed her cheeks giving it a fairly pinkish glow that perfectly matches her pink legally blonde costume.

"The ticket master will let anyone in 15 minutes from now.." Asha glances at her Omega wrist watch. "Don't worry everyone's dying to see you perform! I heard opening night is a full house!" She added, giving her drama queen best friend a proud and supporting look.

"Good to know that! No wonder all of my tickets are sold out! Hmm.. I'm just sad that my parents are in Paris for a business trip and they can't watch me perform tonight.." Cinnamon deeply sighed as she twirls her blonde locks.

"Aww.. Don't be silly and cut the act! I know that you're not sad because you're throwing a party at your house after the show! Hahaha I just receive your party invitation on facebook! You don't need your parents to watch you cause I'm here to watch you perform and I know that you'll do great!" Asha said giving Cinnamon a fake smile.

"You know me so bad Popsicle!! You're the greatest friend in the world! Come here you kiss-kiss!" Cinnamon gave Asha a hug at the same time kisses her "best friend" on the cheek as she rolled her eyes out.

"By the way, Did you see Marion? Do you think he will watch me? I gave him a VIP complimentary ticket." Cinnamon asked pouting her lips in front of the mirror.

"Not yet.. Don't worry I'm sure that boy toy of yours will watch you.. That guy is totally into you! He have no idea that you're just playing along with his lame fantasy.. or are you seriously into him too?!"

"I know right!? Hahaha! Why not? I'll date him in a week or two or maybe a month! Let's see where this game will lead me to.. My new Ken doll is a really hot thing and he might join me on my bed anytime soon or maybe tonight! Tee-hee-hee! I'm hoping that he's not bringing his chaperon with him, you know... tsss that Liberty!" Cinnamon getting irritated and flirtatious at the same time.

"I got your point! The guy is a hot muffin, but his pockets are empty! Where did your standards go? You usually date older men like Mr. Goldberg right? remember him? Your dad's colleague? He always sends you money every Fridays and then we go shopping!!"

"Shhh!! Tone down will you!? The make-up artist might hear you!!" Cinnamon panicked and cut Asha off.

"What the hell? But she's wearing earphones for christ sake! The music is blasting from her ears!" Asha countered. "Okay I really have to go now, Trent already texted me he said he'll meet me outside for us to find a best seat to watch your beauty. later pretty! Break a leg!" Asha turned her back and walked away.

"Wait! Just in case you see Liberty and her lame minions Dawn, Trinity, and Atom please keep the act that we're good and cool about them and their group.. All I want is Marion the rest are all trashy." Cinnamon said the meanest possible she could.

"I'll try to play along just to make your show run smoothly but you know I'm not that good in acting!" Asha left the backstage and went outside to meet up with her boyfriend Trent outside the school theater's auditorium.

"A bouquet of pink and white roses please?" Marion told the flower vendor.

"You really like her do you?" Atom asked Marion out of the blue.

"Ain't it obvious man? I just wanna make her feel special. I'm having a hunch that she likes me too." Marion smiled.

"I do hope you'll meet her standards, knowing Cinnamon.. I mean dude c'mon!? "IT"girl, rich and popular, you know that she have this habit of ditching guys after sleeping with them do you? And ugh she's also a.. excuse the word but a S-L-U-T.."