Wally and Kyogre's Awakening

Now it was times for phase two. Evolve Nebby. Steven and Lillie were literally pleading to me to do it tomorrow so he'd stay cute for a while. Honestly, I had to admit, I sorta didn't want Nebby to evolve just then.
So it was basically break time. We walked around the island and every time we pass a Team Skull grunt, they'd silently walk by us.
It was even weirder than when they would insult us.
Steven and I would try and ask them what was up but it was pretty obvious too: no word from Guzma. Strange. He's usually wherever I go. And I have to admit, the first few days of him being missing was clearing my mind. Now, I don't know how to act. Confused. Like some nonexistent part of me disappeared. I missed him calling us losers.
We went back to the Professor later on after a bit of walking around and all of us were silent. Usually, Wally would talk to Kukui about his day, Cilan and Iris would be arguing, Steven would be practicing his moves outside and I'd think to Lucario telepathic messages. Not today though.
"Hey," Kukui finally broke the silence by saying, "Why the quietness? Where are my buddies?"
"I guess not today," Cilan said.
"Guzma...Lusamine...am I correct?" The professor asked.
"Yeah, them. They were missing for a while now," Steven nodded.
I slid my hand in his from under the table and I felt Lucario snicker in my head. I thought he was upstairs though...
He gave me a smile and I smiled back. Wally stood up suddenly, making everyone jump. Okay. He's never that active at night.
His Keystone around his neck was glowing and so was Gallade's.
Oh brother here we go.
"Guys, I needa go..." Wally said nervously, glancing out at the sea.
Kyogre? Maybe, maybe not. You can never be sure. The Professor opened his mouth to say something before Wally zoomed out the door with his partner. Iris and Cilan shared a nod with me and we got up, running after him. Steven and the Professor (adult boys as the Unovian Trio calls them) caught up to us.
It was surprising how Wally was way up ahead. Steven hit the breaks and turned around, grabbing his backpack with his Bed Head Rowlet and took off again after us.

Wally's P.O.V:
Me and Gallade felt it in our veins. Something that was happening to Kyogre tonight has triggered our Mega Stones to react. I knew it. Don't ask me how though, kind of a gut feeling.
And now I knew why Gallade was acting funny on our way to the Altars.
That Cavern. Is where Kyogre is. Not supposed to be in Hoenn all the time. I mean, it can go anywhere, right?
Well in that case, time to take out Team Aqua before they do something funny. Me and Gallade had to leap over a bunch of boulders and scoot around the edges of the cave so we'd be able to find an opening. It was so tight though, Gallade had to push my body with his foot so I'd squeeze in and I'd pull at his leg so I'd let him squeeze through too.
Silently, Gallade walked up front and I clenched my fists. Amy always told me I was being brave. Braver every day. And that included today. I wanted to take Archie out. I wanted to get at them with everything I have. I wanted to get the feeling that Ash gets whenever he gives Team Rocket the boot.
I was silently thinking for so long, I spaced out like the champion I am. Gallade and I walked through narrow, dark and damp tunnels that slightly sloped downwards.
I was literally holding my breath, waiting and listening to every sound. Zubats and Swoobats were screeching in the distance, dripping of water onto stone and sometimes puddles of water. It made an ominous sound like dwip, dwip, dwip...
I tensed as we walked into a wide opening. There was a circular opening in the cavern I entered. The ground was literally shaped like a crescent all around a lake. Kyogre was inside.
And he was frozen up in rock just like Groudon. Except, Kyogre looked almost graceful in rock form. Instead of heavy stone and obsidian, Kyogre was encased in marble like stone. It was almost as if it were white.
I kept walking towards it before Gallade literally tossed me over his head behind a boulder and leapt behind it himself.
Archie was there with his troops (surprisingly, there were like, seven or whatever).
He held the Blue Orb and I helplessly clutched my Groudon Ball. If I need to use it, I'm not afraid to bring this charging monster out.
I breathed slowly.
The slightest noise can get me busted. Then again, I needed to stop them.
"At last Kyogre..." Archie grinned all evil like and held the Blue Orb up.
He was just a foot's distance from Kyogre and just holding up that little thing was enough to send a bone rattling CRACK through the air as Kyogre's encasement started to break off.
Oh God, oh Arceus...what am I going to do?!
Archie took another careful step forwards.
CRAAAAACK.
Oh no, he can't take another step. He can't...
CRACK!
I had to do something.
CRA-CRACK!
Oh boy...that's it!
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" I shrieked literally jumping on an Aqua Grunt's head and using him to propel myself into Archie and knock him down.
The Blue Orb rolled off somewhere to the right and I started to immediately hyperventilate. Realizing what you did, sometimes it might give you a heart attack. When I realized I knocked down a freaking adult with seven (make that six since Grunt 7 was out cold) guys working with him.
"Weird Kid Wally?" Archie asked as if realizing it.
"Golly, I can't believe it either," I rolled my eyes, trying to copy the bored tone Amy uses whenever she's around bad guys.
He scowled and literally jerked upwards, throwing me off him and grabbed my tee, yanking me into the air so that my feet didn't touch the ground at all.
"How'd you—"
"BOOOOOOSS?" One grunt yelped, backing up.
Oh God! It was Amy! And Steven! All of them are here! I can't believe it! Archie threw me by the water and Gallade crouched to my side, blades ready to dice up some sushi.
"Brat Girl and her Emolga," he growled.
"Aqua Boy and his babies," Amy countered making me silently go ooooh, roast.
——————-
I was so glad Wally was safe. BUT YOU KNOW WHO WON'T BE?! Them. After I'm done, Archie will be lying there squat on Kyogre. Emolga sparked and Kartana whirled it's blades around. Rowlet was still sleeping though.
Cilan slid to a stop next to Wally and helped him up to his feet. Then just as me and Archie had an intense stare down, all heck broke out and it was chaos.
Kartana faced off three at a time, Pansage would run around to get as far away as possible from the battle scene, Haxorus would wave around his bladed head and nab someone in the side or in the cheek.
Emolga zapped five at a time and Gallade Mega Evolved. Soon I found myself face to face with Archie himself.
He sent out Sharpedo and Emolga took the field. For a moment there, the two of us were silent, watching each other dead in the eye and shooting sideways glances at the Blue Orb. It was so intense. Like a race and whoever starts first wins automatically.
"Okay, maybe I should—AAAAAAA!" Archie roared out mid-sentence and threw himself sideways at the Orb.
I slowed him down by jumping on his feet and grabbing his legs tightly. He tried to wriggle out of them but I was trained for this. Only I know how to get rid of a tight spot like that. Because Emolga gave me training.
Archie's fingers brushed against the Orb as he desperately reached out and I pulled upwards against his legs to get there before him. Kartana was waving blades around clumsily so that Steven had to slowly back up and not let himself get injured (again, again, again).
He yelped as a Carvanha slammed him to the side and his elbow pushed the Blue Orb away. Towards Kyogre.
All of us were silent before the last bits of Marble broke off. Slowly, Kyogre opened his eyes and looked at the scene:
- I was in a baby fight with Archie
- Wally was dangling upside down as a Grunt held him up by the feet
- Cilan and Iris we're behind Haxorus
- Kartana was an inch from some guy's Zubat
- Steven was on his back staring upside down at Kyogre.
Yeah it was a bad scene. He swam around for a while and I thought awwww. Well not for long. He started paddling more intensely until there was a whirlpool forming under him. His currents lapped against the rocky shore and swept the Blue Orb towards him making me think from Aw straight to um...uh-oh.
It shined and combined with Kyogre, releasing his full Primal Mode and once he realized it was finally time, the area freaking EXPLODED with water and swept us to the walls. Some people would say it was Steven's fault but I'd say it was all pure Archie.
Very 'Team Aqua' of him indeed.
Wally stared up as Kyogre willed the water to take him out of the stinking Cavern and burst out of the water, his enormous fins going up and down, making hurricanes circle the entire Melemele island.
"Amy!" My Rotom Phone sprang out of my pocket and Kukui was on the screen, "What's going on?! Storms are everywhere! I lost you by the trails!!"
"One word," I said.
"Kyogre," Wally completed.
"We need to get everyone away from here before he Drowns everyone," Steven said, giving Archie a big punch in the shoulder.
**********
Hey guys! Welcome back! Another chapter another day! We've been pretty busy so sorry about that. And by the way VishnuPro16 it's okay if you had a problem with your account, you can read and comment whenever you like! I mean, not that we have a problem against it.
And blancxcem we miss you! Hate to say it but this story is not the same without your commenting instincts kicking in everywhere. I hope you like that chapter!
For now, we'll take a break from writing and crack up some new ideas. Havta admit, running out of them...😅