Team Aqua's Operation and Wally's Plan of Defense!

All of us were at Aether Paradise in no time. But Steven wasn't here yet. It was an abnormally weird thing because once in he isn't out.
I was getting nervous. Did something bad happen to him? Did Kartana attack him? The last one gave me chills. I didn't want Steven hurt under any condition.
"Oh boy..." Kukui said, "He's late...where do you think he might be?"
"I don't want to know," I murmured, closing my eyes.
"We have to find them both," Lillie said as we walked around her house (not house more like Mansion).
I clenched and unclenched my fists, hoping that any second now Steven will show up unharmed. What if, even worse, he ran into that Bewear again and couldn't get away. Oh God. Now I was really nervous.
*******
Steven ran after Kartana, yeeting his Beast Ball at it tons of times. All it did was rebound in his gut or right at his face. Togedemaru wasn't fast enough to catch up to it and Rowlet was having sleep problems again.
Kartana loved this. It wanted that determined expression on Steven's face. He would go wherever it went, trying to get back on track towards it.
You'll never catch me! Try faster! "Karta-Kartana ta!"
"Oof!"
Steven slipped and fell on his back as a branch slammed into his face. He groaned and right when he got up, he fell in a grassy ravine. Togedemaru and Rowlet hopped towards him and checked his face.
"Oww," he moaned, "What is up with this region? Ow!"
Kartana steadily floated down and it's blades came together to form one blade. Steven yelped and scooted backwards away from it. Kartana didn't want him to freak out so it just floated up and fell on his bare chest, signaling the Beast Ball.
"Wh-What?" He stammered.
You sure are the person I was looking for! Go on ahead and catch me! "Tana-Kar! Kartana!"
"I'm s-sorry I don't understand..." Steven realized what it was saying and took out his Beast Ball again, "I do know what you're trying to say though...you wanna come along. You want to be with me—"
Yes! Finally you got it right! "Karta Kartana!"
"—I can't though. I don't know how an Ultra Beast works and...I can't do it."
If you can control a Togedemaru you can definitely control me. "Kar Kartana."
"Please just go back to your world and stop slicing things in half and quarters. It doesn't feel right if I keep you..." Steven pushed back on the pain that Kartana's blade left on his chest.
Well that Ash Ketchum boy kept a Naganadel. "Tan Kartana Kar..."
"You still have feelings...I get that, and if you wanna be with me you have to stop cutting things apart, okay?" Steven asked.
Yeah! Okay! I'll only cut something when you tell me to! I promise! "KartanaAAAAAA!"
"Well okay," he shrugged, "I do think you're kinda cool...Beast Ball—"
Yassss! Here it comes! "Karta!"
"GOOOO!"
Steven hurled an Ultra Ball on Kartana as hard as he could and this time, it didn't reject it. The ball opened up and absorbed Kartana inside. The ball shook three times and clicked.
"Yes! I caught it!" Steven picked up the Beast Ball and let Kartana out, "Were going to be stronger together Kartana. I know it."
Yaaaay! "Tana!"
"Oh NO!" It hit Steven that he didn't come to Aether Paradise like he was told, "THE OTHERS! THEY MUST THINK I'M DEAD BY NOW!"
******
Lillie and me sat next to each other and worked out the situation. We were both sore and tired from walking all around Melemele. I was actually losing hope of finding Steven.
What if something really, really bad happened to him?! Emolga and Zeraora were having trouble calming me down.
If Wally was here, he would have made it back without breaking a sweat.
The kid handles tons.
"AMY! GUYS!"
My heart leapt into my throat and I wheeled around. Steven burst out of the forest and I shakily let out a breath and threw myself over him. My hands rubbed his back and my lips found their way to his cheek. You have no idea how fast my heart was beating right there.
"Steven! Oh Steven...you actually made me think that you were dead...Steven please, don't do that again," I whimpered in his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I'll never do that again," he murmured back, "I was on my way before I ran into that Ultra Beast we were looking for—"
I split from him and gasped at the Beast Ball in his hand. He caught Kartana? Well that was a little unexpected. I signaled the ball with my head and he nodded with a smile. I flung my arms around him again and he brought me close.
All that mattered was that he didn't lose an arm or a leg or a—um—head.

Wally's P.O.V:
I ran through Hoenn with Gallade and Magneton. I didn't stop before I got to the airport. I had to go to the Alola. Obviously team Aqua thought ahead and decided to 'confiscate' my phone for a while.
My uncle waved me over to him and I threw my arms forwards, wrapping them around him.
"Wally, my boy, be careful on your way there," he told me.
"Uncle we need a way to defend Hoenn. Team Aqua will never put us to an end if we keep moving! Call Brendan and May, make sure they reach their dads. Professor Birch knows every weakness to Team Aqua's Pokemon and Mr. Norman knows Petalburg inside out," I told my Uncle, "I already told Wattson and Flannery about this and Brawly is watching over the shores along with Tate and Liza in Mossdeep City and Sootopolis City with Wallace. We need you—I need you—to go to Dewford Town and watch the Granite Caves and the city beach."
I can tell he was proud of me. My Uncle nodded and I took out Altaria. My Number 1 flyer.
"Okay Altaria, ready to take a quick flight to the  Alola? We'll finally see them again!" I told her.
"Taria!" She agreed.
"Return, Magneton. Return, Gallade," I said, pulling them into their Pokéballs.
"Wally," I looked back at Uncle when I got on, "Hoenn is proud of you."
I smiled and nodded. Altaria took off and we zoomed through the air. I was seeing my friends again after all this time. I was seeing Amy and Iris but most importantly Steven and Cilan.