The Tournament Begins and Team Skull Returns

I was literally crying out in joy when Zeraora stood there, scratching the back of its head like it was no big deal. I ran to it and slammed it into a tree with a hug, crying in its shoulder and rubbing my hands against its fur gently.
"Oh man, oh God Zeraora...you came back..." I whimpered.
"Zer," it nodded shyly.
"Why didn't you go through?" I asked shakily.
"I think it's trying to tell you that you're more important," Steven smiled.
Emolga leapt at Zeraora, sparks coming out and they hugged furiously, making the whole place explode with electricity.
Sylveon patted me on the shoulder to shake out the extra bolts of electricity from my body. Steven burst out laughing and fell on his knees. Rowlet flapped its wings open and laughed as well.
"You too Rowlet? Uh..." I sighed.
We got back to the Professor's house and got some sleep before Cilan came up to us and his Popplio made a loud ruckus to get us off the bed.
"EVERYBODY UP! GET UP, GET UP, GET UP! WE HAVE A LONG DAY TODAY SO LET'S MAKE SURE WE GET UP EARLY! HERE WE GO! OFF THE BEDS!" Cilan kept yelling, slamming a soup spoon into a pan like an alarm.
"Unh..." Steven groaned, slapping the pillow over his head.
"Please go away Cilan not now..." I moaned, putting a hand over my eyes.
Cilan and Popplio used water gun on us and I shot up, spewing out water. Man he always has to pick the hard way doesn't he?
"Swampert use Waterfall," I said.
Cilan yelped and tumbled down the stairs as Swampert opened his mouth wide and let out a wave of water at him. Ah finally, peace and quiet.
"Thanks Swampert," Steven said in a muffled voice from under his pillow.
"Steven! Amy! You'll miss breakfast!" Kukui yelled.
"Be right there," I murmured.
I felt Emolga sit on my chest and rub my face to wake me up. Oh shoot, better wake up before she starts to zap me.
"I'm up," I said, getting to my feet.
Rowlet and Steven were still out and by the looks of it, those two were not waking up. I shook him a bunch of times before I let Emolga come to them both, rub her cheeks, and let out a blast of electricity.
"EMOLGAAAA!" She screamed, sparking.
"WHOA!" Steven leapt to his feet and tripped, smashing down the stairs.
"Oh my God, Steven?" I called, "You good?"
"Yeah..." he called back.
Today was the day all of us compete in the Alola League. This time it's in for round two. Me and my Pokémon will show everybody what we were capable of.
Erika was meeting us there with Hau and Hala so me, Iris, Cilan and Steven have an hour of training before the league starts.
Steven and I were going to battle in a sort of Pre Match to practice his first Z Move. Normalium Z for Breakneck Blitz to Steven and Electrium Z for Gigavolt Havoc to me.
If he wins, we'll finish our battling in the league and I'll go with him to get him a Grassium Z earned for Rowlet.
"Okay, a battle with my Pokémon—Sandshrew, Togedemaru, Meltan and Rowlet—and your Pokémon: Emolga, Zeraora, Sceptile and Lucario," Steven said, tapping his Z Ring.
"Right, I'll start with Emolga," I told him.
"Then I'll pick Rowlet!"
Cilan stood between us and swiped a hand, saying: "Battle Begin!"
"Alright Emolga, let's go!" I called out.
"Here we go Rowlet! Give it your best shot!" Steven shouted.
The two Pokémon had a stare down before I told Steven to take first move. This was going to be a wild Aerial Battle.
"Now Rowlet! Use Peck!" Steven ordered.
"Emolga dodge it and then use Air Slash!" I countered.
Emolga took flight after Rowlet and as the small grass Owl dove down hard, it missed Emolga's tail with a bit. Whirling around, Emolga straightened herself and took aim, letting a out slight "Mol-ga!" as she sliced through the air and sent gusts of wind at Rowlet.
"Right Rowlet, now use Leafage!" Steven said.
Rowlet ruffled its feathers and flapped its wings twice, shooting out razor leaves towards Emolga.
"Knock them back using Iron Tail!" I shot.
Emolga's tail glowed and she cut through the leaves, knocking them aside or even having them target Rowlet.
"Rowlet fly high!"
"Don't let it get away!"
Rowlet took off and flapped its wings to get higher than Emolga. Of course Emolga was faster. She used speed and got over Rowlet in no time.
"Now Emolga use Aerial Ace!"
"Quick Rowlet use Razor Leaf!"
Emolga dove down and Rowlet let out a terrified hoot, blasting out leaves razor sharp towards my Pokémon. Emolga got paper cuts (or leaf cuts maybe) and it forced her to retreat away from it.
"Rowlet take that chance and use Peck! One last time!"
Emolga yelped and Rowlet slammed into her stomach headfirst. Before Rowlet can recoil and part away from Emolga, her cheeks sparked and I shouted last second: "THUNDERBOLT NOW!"
"Emo! EMOLGAAAAA!" Emolga screamed, electrocuting Rowlet and taking damage herself from the recoil.
They both fell but unlike Emolga, Rowlet was not on its feet (this time it did faint did not go to sleep). Steven crouched down next to Rowlet and stroked its feathers, picking it up.
"Great job Rowlet you were awesome," Steven whispered.
It shook its head and gave him a thumbs up (or a feathers up) and a happy hoot. He threw a Pokeball high, shouting: "MELTAN GO!"
The tiny Pokémon fell to the ground and looked at Emolga. Okay time to take this thing out quick and easy.
"Emolga use Iron Tail go!"
"Meltan dodge it then use Thundershock!"
Meltan molded itself into a ball and bounced aside as Emolga slammed her tail into the ground. He unfurled and launched a ball of Electricity that knocked Emolga aside.
"Okay Emolga! Let's try something else! Use Double Team and confuse it!"
Responding, Emolga flew high and doubled up until there were twelve of her. Meltan looked slightly confused and Steven analyzed the situation, trying to figure things out.
"Kay Emolga! Use Acrobatics!"
Emolga and her army of fakes lunged forwards and their limbs glowed white. Meltan has no idea what to do and looked at Steven for help. Something was about to happen I can feel it.
"Meltan! Let's go! Use Acid Armour!" Steven confirmed.
Meltan covered himself with purple stuff and all the Emolgas immediately stopped and glided to a halt.
"Before they attack use Flash Cannon and get rid of all the fakes!"
Meltan squeaked and a ray of bright light smashed into the fakes until there was only the original left.
"Use Headbutt GO!"
Jumping up, Meltan nailed Emolga in the leg and sent her crash landing into the sand. I bit my lip but Emolga stood up again. Thank goodness.
"Use Thunderbolt!"
"One last time! Use Flash Cannon!"
The two blasts met and exploded with a huge force and created a cloud of dust. Or as some people call it, a brown mushroom cloud. Meltan took its final shot and slammed into Emolga headfirst using Headbutt and launched her behind me.
Lucario popped out of his Pokeball when he sensed me tense and caught Emolga mid air. When everything settled, Lucario gave me a smile like I did it!
Something behind Lucario hit the breaks and screeched to a halt. Three bikes stopped when they saw him in the way and the riders got off, scowling.
I didn't need any definition of who they were. I knew exactly who these people are and I do not share happy memories with them. Team Skull has just returned.