Team Aqua...Or Is It Team Skull?

???'s P.O.V:
They took their sub into the Alola Region to Melemele Island. They knew that their Targets were here. Steadily, the group set out through the vast forests of the Melemele Island and started the search.
Where could those people be? Surely they couldn't have gone far. It was still their first few days here...
"Boss, look, I think I found something," one of them said.
The leader knelt down and looked at what his follower was holding. It was a Stickpin. A Mega Evolution Stickpin with Metagrossite inside.
This was a big find. Because they knew who it belonged to.
"Looks like we have a lead," the second one shrugged, "They were here."
"Obviously something happened here," a third one said, "Look, over there. What could smash a tree like that?"
The scene was quite disturbing. There were three smashed up trees and big footsteps heading outside the forest. Something had to have chased them out of it. Something big and rogue.
(Flashback to the Bewear incident).
It will take a gang like them courage to be here without Pokémon. It will take more than that. But they have it. And they weren't going to stop until they achieve their ultimate goal.
And it was he, Archie of Team Aqua, who was going to find out where they went afterwards. He came all the way from Hoenn to do it.
To awaken Kyogre and to expand the seas all over the world. He needed the Stone Amy picked up.
Just to make sure that he was not going to be stopped.
————————
On our way back, Steven kept tapping his Z ring and rubbing it against his other hand. Emolga would put her paws on my head sometimes and I'd try to get her to stop that.
That sure gives me a good smack in the face.
"So Z Rings, Z Crystals, Alola Forms and that Bewear. What else is here?" Steven asked.
"You have a lot to learn," I said, "I'll have a battle with you tomorrow and if you win I'll explain what we left out. Is that a Deal?"
"Right," he confirmed, "Me and Rowlet are going to win! Right Togedemaru? Um—"
Of course, gone.
Togedemaru was a runner and he'd usually disappear out of sight. Well, a few hours later he does come back from whatever he is doing. It still worries Steven so whenever Togedemaru is having a night out without telling anyone, I make sure that I'm there with him.
So I'd be there to tell him he usually comes back instead of sitting there and doing nothing, watching him panic over his temporarily lost Pokémon.
"So are there more Z Crystals out there that I don't know about? Other than the one I found," Steven told me when he sat onto my bed.
"For every Pokémon type, there is a different Z Crystal. Like Flyinium Z, Firium Z, Grassium Z, Dragonium Z, you name it. And there are special Z Crystals for only one certain Pokémon to use. Like Hau's Decidueye able to use Decidium Z. If it was your Rowlet, I don't really know if it will work. Then Incinium Z which is only for Incineroar to use...ya know, the rest."
Steven was a little lost in thought, tracing the bumps of the covers with his finger. I sat next to him and watched Emolga sleep on Lycanroc.
Metagross was outside, being crazy for the time being out of his Pokeball.
"You know what? Something is missing but I don't know what it is..." Steven wondered.
I thought something was missing about him too but I don't know what it is. Like, if someone took away my headphones, I'll never look the same and Steven was also definitely missing something.
"Maybe we should shut it down and think about it tomorrow," I smiled, giving his hair a little stroke.
I did sleep well but the next morning was not pretty. Wanna know how? Nearly everyone in the room was asleep or at least partially asleep before Steven's high pitched scream woke everyone up almost instantly like it was a distress signal.
Hau woke up yelling, Cilan and Popplio launched off the couch and stood alert, Professor Kukui's head hit his laptop when he woke up, Iris fell off her chair and I almost got a heart attack. Believe it or not, even Rowlet woke up.
My eyes shot open and sat upright as fast as possible. Steven was on his knees, hands clutching his head like it was his life and I slid on my knees next to him.
"Steven! What's wrong? Why are you shouting? Are you hurt? What happened?" I asked.
"Amy...I lost it!" He whimpered.
"Lost what? Maybe we can find it," I said.
"I lost my Stickpin! Without it I can't Mega Evolve my Metagross!" He yelled.
There was a pause. Rowlet extended a wing and slowly patted Steven's head like it understood what was happening. That's what was missing. Even when he isn't wearing his suit that Stickpin is almost always with him.
It was part of his bond with Metagross.
"Guys! Oh my God! What happened? Is Steven okay?" Cilan asked as he leapt up the stairs four at a time so he'd get to him.
"Steven?" Iris said, sitting in front of him, "Amy what's wrong with him?"
"He lost his Keystone—the Stickpin he uses to Mega Evolve Metagross—and it has to be somewhere out there," I explained, "He doesn't know what to do."
"Oh man, out there?!" Hau gasped (wait a second, when did he get here?), "It'll take ages to find something that small!"
"Hey we will! At least we have to because it's important to Steven," Cilan said.
"See? We'll all look for it," I assured him, "It's okay."