Say Hello To Captain Ilima!

After the Team Skull Mini Group insulted us about being in their way, Steven's Metagross blasted them to heck.
Problem Number One solved. Now for problem Number Two: all of us are late for the registration.
Rowlet was sleeping in Steven's backpack and Togedemaru was shifting and screaming out for action in his arm. Zeraora and Emolga were by my side and Pansage and Popplio were on Cilan's shoulder.
It was panic mode enabled.
I had to run so fast down and up hills, paths and wild areas that I was actually watching Emolga get slightly left behind. The secret to my speed is panic. It has always been that way.
The stadium was so big I could see it from over here but I didn't see where I was going and slammed right into someone.
A someone so familiar. He was the one who taught me all about Normal Type Pokémon. It was Ilima.
"Ow..." I muttered.
"Oof," Ilima shook his head and his Eevee gave him a startled look, "It's okay Eevee, I'm fine."
"Who? Aw man I should have watched where I was going..." I moaned getting up.
"Amy! Are you okay?!" Cilan asked, "Hey! Why'd you just push her over!"
"W-What? No!" Ilima stammered, "I—"
"He didn't push me over Cilan, it's okay, I'm the one who should apologize," I stood up and took a minute to regain my sense of sight, "I'm the one who ran into him."
There was a pause where me and Ilima looked at each other before jumping up straight and hugging. Man have I missed that guy so much! He and his Eevee taught me all about Z Moves and even led me through a Trial. It was awesome.
"I can't believe I'm seeing you again!" He gasped.
"I didn't expect to headfirst slam into a Trial Captain either!" I laughed, "Okay guys, this is Ilima, he is a Trial Captain. Iris, you and him met."
"Hi Ilima! It's been a while!" She hugged him in turn and he looked at Steven and Cilan, nodding.
"New here in the Alola?"
"Yeah," Steven nodded, his Togedemaru sparking dangerously.
"Well it sure is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Ilima, captain Ilima, and I'm a Trial Captain," he said, shaking Steven's hand.
"Thanks Ilima, my name is Steven Stone, and this is Togedemaru," Steven said and unzipped his backpack, "Aaaaaaaand...the best Pokémon ever: ROWLET!"
The backpack zipper slid and the front of the bag slipped down to reveal a small owl, snoozing. Ilima smirked and tried not to laugh while I signaled the back with my head and mouthed "Rowlet isn't awake" to Steven.
He blinked and looked inside the bag.
"Rowlet! Wake up! You already slept three times when we were battling Team Skull!" Steven said, shaking the bag.
Rowlet shook its head and flapped out of the bag, looking around. It landed on Steven's head and he spread his arms as if demonstrating.
"Yeah, the best Pokémon ever: Rowlet!"
"Very nice to see another goofy Rowlet," Ilima chuckled.
"Are you competing too?" Iris asked.
"Oh yeah, I am. I've never won the Alolan League before but this time I will," he confirmed.
"Not if I win it first," Steven said, a stupid smile on his face.
"You're a very worthy opponent Steven, now let's see who the first battles are! How about a pre match?"
"Alright! This is gonna be my preparation match bat—"
I dragged Steven away from Ilima, yelling: "We're already late! We cant miss registration!"
Together, we went to the Stadium and got in registration (barely missed it by the second) and my first match was against Hau, his Raichu and his Decidueye.
"This will be awesome Amy! Can't wait to beat you!" Hau kept going as we walked side by side to enter the arena.
"Three seconds into this and I'm already feeling sick," I elbowed him in the arm and he punched me back playfully, "We'll see who wins."
"Psychic and Dark don't go well, right? I don't think so—maybe Ghost...man still isn't useful..." Hau thought aloud to himself.
I was using Houndoom and Emolga, my number ones, and as usual, Decidueye and Raichu have a major disadvantage against Houndoom.
Fire and Dark beat Grass and Ghost. Which is what Decidueye is. And Dark of course take no effect from Psychic.
I was ready for this battle. Hala stood referee and I took out Houndoom and he sat next to me.
"Right Houndoom, we'll win this time," I said, scratching him.
"Alright! The first match of the second ever Alola League is about to begin! Before you stand Hau, grandson to the Kahuna, and Amy, the winner of the last league. Today we shall see who claims victory! Let the battle begin!" Hala announced.
"Go! Master of the Silent Forest! Decidueye!" Hau yelled, throwing a Pokeball.
"Now! Emolga!" I shouted.
"Emo!"
"Decid," Decidueye narrowed his eyes at Emolga.
"Alright Hau! You take first move!" I said.
"Then let's go! Decidueye, Spirit Shackle! Now!" Hau ordered.
"Emolga! Fly high and don't let the arrow catch you!" I yelled.
Emolga flapped and took to the sky, avoiding the slightly squirming arrow that spiraled through the air after her.
"Take a nose dive and let the arrow hit the ground!" I said.
"Use Sky Attack and take a hit!" Hau shot.
Decidueye crouched down and glowed, ready to blow as Emolga barely hit the floor, making the ghost arrow thwack the ground.
"Now!" Hau commanded.
"Use Thunderbolt!" I countered.
As Decidueye almost hit Emolga, she blasted out a wave of thunder that knocked him aside and then flew up high again.
"Now Decidueye use Leaf Blade!" Hau began again.
"Get out of his range! Use Discharge!" I said.
Emolga and Decidueye were locked in aerial combat and it took zero seconds before Emolga would out speed him and fly over his head. For a moment there, Decidueye was confused.
"Decidueye! Behind you!"
"Iron Tail, NOW!"
"GA!"
Emolga slammed her tail right into Decidueye's spine where the wings connected and he grunted, losing altitude and crashing to the ground.
"Quick! Use Razor Leaf!"
Out of the dust, Razor sharp leaves made their way forwards to Emolga. She gulped and I nodded at her, making the inner speed pop out and fly forwards. She angled herself in many directions until she avoided most the shots.
"Use Sky Attack!"
"Emolga watch out!"
Shrieking, Emolga angled herself sideways, chest barely missing Decidueye's beak with a little bit.
"Turn it around and use AIR SLASH!" I ordered.
Emolga took a loop and put her powerful little fists into Decidueye, making him fall down and crash. Emolga one, Decidueye zero. Well until now it was a score one to zero.
"Not over yet! Use Sky Attack AGAIN!"
Decidueye flew forwards out of the dust and went at Emolga with a powerful force and knocked her down.
"Follow it with Spirit Shackle!" Hau continued.
Decidueye pulled his hoodie string back far and strung an arrow into it, letting loose and hitting Emolga again.
"One last Sky Attack!"
"NOW! USE AERIAL ACE!"
The two Pokémon slammed into each other and spiraled into the ground. Decidueye was up on his feet in no time but Emolga was struggling with difficulty.
"Not now Emolga, come on please..." I said.
"Emo!" She groaned and got up anyways.
"Phew...nice one," I smiled.
"Emo!"
"Tough Emolga! But not as tough as my Decidueye! Go! Use Razor Leaf all over the ground!" Hau shot.
Decidueye flapped his wings open and a ton of razor sharp leaves went pinning Emolga to the wall.
"Break free using Air Slash!"
Emolga struggled hard and I knew I couldn't get her out of this with a flying move. Time to bring out the big guns.
"Kay Emolga," I nodded, straightening my Z Ring and placing my Electrium Z in there, "Time to get this done the hard way."
She held her breath and I X-ed my arms, activating my Z Move.
"WHAT?! BUT IT'S PINNED DOWN!" Hau yelped.
"Emolga! At super full power! Let's give it all we've got and get this Z Move going!" I said.
"EMO!" Emolga gave it her all and the Z Power around her broke all the Razor Leaves aside.
"Now Emolga! Use GIGAVOLT HAVOOOOC!" I roared.
"EMO-LGA!" Emolga screamed back, blasting a ginormous ball of lighting at Decidueye.
"Decidueye! Let's do this thing head on! To prove we're worth Decidium Z! Z Move against another! Let's go!" Hau activated his own Z Move and settled on Bloom Doom, "HERE WE GO! USE THIS AT FULL STRENGTH! BLOOM DOOOOOM!"
Decidueye spread his wings and flung them forwards, turning the ground into grass and petals then making a huge ball of green form on top of him.
He held it steady then the two blasts met, creating an explosion.
"Get though and use Iron Tail!"
"Now Decidueye SKY ATTACK!"
The two Pokémon charged up and flew into the energy dome. For a moment there everything was pretty bright before an Explosion went BANG into the sky and knocked me and Hau into the wall.
"Decidueye!"
"Emolga!"
They were both lying still on the ground for a few minutes. Decidueye flinched and gave a tiny cough while Emolga was still motionless.
"Both Pokémon are unable to—huh?" Hala stopped and looked at Emolga.
She cried out, standing in her feet, fury ignited and fists clenched. Once she figured out Decidueye can't go on, she sat down and scratched her head.
"Decidueye is unable to battle!" Hala said again.
"YES! ALRIGHT!" Iris cheered.
"WOOHOO! AMY! WAY TO GO!" Cilan yelled.
Steven said nothing and I was pretty sure he wanted to try out Z Moves more than ever now. And that is a fresh new start to the Alola League. Round Two Edition.
*********
Guess who's back on Pokémon masters! It's:

Yay! Our favorite Dragon Master of all time Iris! We decided to mess around and call the main character Amy so don't give us a look that says "wait a second, somethin' ain't right here"

Be back with another story soon! Oh and also check out Bon Voyage: By blancxcem
She changed the picture of the story now which we think is epic! Thanks for making the portfolio look amazing Blanc!