Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains

Начните с самого начала

(So this is fairly different from what I had originally put in the character analysis chapter, but that's only because I felt like this better suited Tsuki. The only changes I made to this is that she has goggles like Aizawa instead of the headpiece, the boots are black instead of red, there are no swords on her back, and she carries eyedrops in a utility belt like Aizawa too.)

"Now. Shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" All Might says grabbing our attention, dawning his signature grin.

He goes over the rules and objectives of the battle exercise with the class before instructing everyone to draw a letter to be grouped into a team.

The first round of heroes vs. villains kicks off with a battle between Izuku and Ochaco who are the heroes, versus Bakugo and Iida who are the villains.

In the end the hero team won, but the fight itself was pretty brutal.

Blondie basically tried to blow the little broccoli boi to bits with a big ass blast from one of his gauntlets.

'That guy doesn't know how to hold back for shit. I'm just glad Izuku was at least able to make it out alive. The kid is tough I'll give him that, but in order to win he still had to break his arm. That doesn't seem very normal if you ask me.'

The second round goes by pretty quickly after Todoroki freezes the whole building, immobilizing Ojiro and Hagakure where they stood and leading him and Shoji to victory.

'Seems like Todoroki doesn't know when to hold back either.'

For the third round, I'm set to be on the villain team alongside Sero and Kirishima going against Tokoyami and Tsu who will play the role of the heroes.

Before we know it, it's our turn to enter the battle grounds to prepare for our match.

Third Person POV

Before their match starts, Kirishima, Sero and Tsuki make their way to the sixth floor of the building to set up while Asui and Tokoyami patiently wait outside. When they get there, Tsuki explains her plan to the boys who immediately agree to it. With everyone on the same page, the villain team begins to move forward putting their plan into play.

When the buzzer sounds, Tsuki leaves the boys alone on the sixth floor and sets out to find the hero team who is currently making their way into the building.

She quietly begins to make her way down the corridors while putting her ears and nose to good use in navigating her way to the other team. Using tape she was given by Sero, she begins to climb the walls and ceiling to avoid being seen.

With no knowledge of the villain team's plan, the hero team ascends from floor to floor searching each room with no luck. By the time they finish searching and clearing the fourth floor, Asui suggests that they split up to cover more ground with what little time they have left. She decides to go ahead and continue on to the sixth floor, while Tokoyami searches the fifth.

Preying from above, Tsuki waits for the right moment to attack. When she is sure the two are completely apart from one another, she strips away Sero's tape from her hands and feet. Lunging herself from the ceiling and kicking off a nearby wall, she activates her quirk with her eyes glowing red.

With Tokoyami's quirk erased, she takes him down in the blink of an eye and uses the capture tape that was handed out in the beginning to restrain him.

Now rendered completely helpless, Tokoyami has no choice but to give in.

She then removes his earpiece from his ear and turns it off so he's no longer able to keep in contact with Asui.