Chapter 29

Mal's POV

As Ben had a group hug with his family I walked over to Fairy godmother and Jane. I didn't want Jane to get in trouble for something that was my doing. I walked over as Fairy Godmother spoke.
"I love you" She said "but you are on a major time-out"
I put my hand on Godmothers shoulder, looking from her and Jane.
"Don't be too hard on Jane" I said "I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head"
Fairy Godmother looked at me and nodded understandingly. I looked over a Jane who had tears in her eyes and smiled as I took her hand.
"You are beautiful" I said "inside and out. Your mom got that right"
Jane smiled.
"I guess I did get in the mother department" Jane said
I laughed and nodded
"Yeah, I guess so"
Fairy Godmother left with her daughter as they talked things out, I smiled as they left. Bella's niceness rubbed off on me.

Audrey then walked over to me, and her grandmother stood by watching along with her parents. I curtsied to her and she curtsied back. We smiled at each other, "I'm sorry,for everything" She said
"I'll forgive you, but I think you should apologize to Bella" I said "you've said some nasty things to her"
She nodded "I suppose you're right"
I looked over at everyone and saw someone put the bell Jar over my mother, I ran over.
"Careful!" I yelled "that's my mother"
The whole Hall laughed, and I slightly blushed. Bella put her hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"It happens to the best of us" She said
I laughed and nodded.
"Yeah"
The attendant Apologized, bowing and backing away slowly. We laughed even more and we all stood in the middle of the hall. Jay was in the middle, Carlos, Bella and Evie was to his left while Ben and I were to his right. Jay put his arms around us and smile at us.

"Let's get this party started!!" He yelled, we all laughed and did the school cheer. I saw Carlos kiss Bella's cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist. They honestly make the perfect couple. It may have token Carlos a while to say that he loves her but I'm glad that he's found someone. For someone that wasn't treated great by his mother, I'm glad he has Bella to look after him.
Evie grabbed Bella and I and we ran to Bella's dorm meeting up with Roxanne and Maddie.
"Alright girls it's time to get ready for a party" Evie said she looked at us and pulled out dresses "and I got just the thing"
We looked at the dresses in awe, my dress looked like the one I was already wearing but it was shorter.
"Let's get ready for the party!" Bella yelled