Chapter 10

Ben's POV

I finished working with Carlos a while ago and I noticed that I haven't seen Mal all day today. Bella should know where they are, after all she said that she was going to see them. I walked all the way to Bella's dorm and knocked on the door. Bella answered not long after. 

"Oh hey Ben," She said smiling
"Hey sis, I have quick question for you, do you know we're Mal is?" I asked
"Yeah she's in her dorm, been there for most of the day." She replied
"That's next door to yours right?"
She looked at me and giggled.
"Yes Ben, now go talk to your girlfriend"
I looked at her wide-eyed.
"She's not my girlfriend," I said
"At least not yet, now I'll see you later" 

She kissed my cheek and closed the door. My sister and her love stories, I walked to Mal's dorm and knocked. Mal opened the door and I was Evie, Jay, and Carlos. Looking at me, I smiled as I saw Mal.

"Hey" I said looking at Mal. "Mal, I haven't seen you all day today. And I was wondering if you had any questions or....anything....you...need?"
"No...not that I know of?" She said
She looked back at the others and they shook their heads.
"All right" I said "okay, uh if you need anything...just..uh"
I started backing away from the door when Mal stopped me.
"Oh!" She said "wait! Is it true, that, we all get to go to your's and Bella's coronation?"
"Yeah, the whole school goes," I said
"Wow" Mal said "that is beyond exciting"
I smiled at her as she leaned against the door.
"Do you think it's possible that the four of us can stand in the front row beside the Fairy Godmother. And you know? Suck up all the goodness" She said
I sighed "I wish you could sit up front and I bet Bella does too, but it's just me, Bella, our folks and my girlfriend"
Mad nodded slowly "your girlfriend"
"Yeah, I'm sorry. Bella is allowed to bring her boyfriend, but she doesn't have one" I said
"Okay! Thanks bye!" Mal said
"Oh no! There's plenty-" I tried saying but she just shut the door. I just left knowing that they wanted to have some time together.

Mal's POV

I shut the door and leaned against it. I looked at my friends and smiled.
"I think it's time that Benny boo needs to get himself a new girlfriend"
Evie smiled as me.
"And I need a love spell" 

I looked over at Carlos and clapped my hands, he tossed me my spellbook and I started looking through the pages. Later on the four of us were in the kitchen making the love spell cookies to give Ben. Jay and Carlos we're auguring and Evie was helping me with the spell. I heard the door open and saw Lonnie and Bella walked in. 

"Hey Mal!" Lonnie said "I was looking for you!"
I covered my spellbook and smiled at her as I continue to mix everything together.
"Lonnie I told you to leave it till tomorrow" Bella said
"All the girls want you to do their hair," Lonnie said
"Lonnie please, let's just go" Bella said trying to pull her away but she wouldn't move.
"What are you making?" Lonnie asked
"Oh nothing," I said "just cookies"
Bella dipped her figure in it.
"No! No no wait!" We all yelled at her 

Bella already had the mixing in her mouth and I stood in fright. That's the wrong sibling! I looked at her as she looked at us confused. 

"What? I'm not doing to double-dip" She said
Evie looked at her nervously but still smiled.
"Feel....anything?" Evie asked her
"Yeah..like it would be missing something?" I asked
Bella looked around confused and Jay got out of his seat and walked over to her.
"Hey there," He said smiling 

Bella looked at him and smiled. Carlos was glaring at Jay, I nudged Evie and looked over at Carlos. She smiled and nodded. Boy did he have it hard for her. 

"Hello Jay?" She said slightly confused "still need to work on your flirting I see"
I saw Carlos smile at her and it looked like he wasn't so tense. Bella looked at us and headed towards the fridge.
"It could use some chips," She said
We looked at her confused.
"Chips?" Jay asked
"And those are?" I asked
Lonnie looked at us in shock.
"Chocolate chips," Bella said
"The most important food group" Lonnie said "wait! didn't your moms ever make you chocolate chip cookies before?"
Bella put a hand full of chocolate chips in the bowl and I mixed them. The others and I looked at Lonnie like she was crazy.
"Like...when you're sad, and they're fresh from the oven," Lonnie said
"Lonnie" Bella warned
But Lonnie just continued as the four of us looked at her in confusion. It seemed as if Bella knew where Lonnie was going with her story.
"With a big old glass of milk, and she just, makes you laugh and put everything into perspective-" before Lonnie could finish she saw that we looked at her sad, I saw Bella look over at Carlos and I could tell that to her seeing Carlos sad kills her.
"Why are you guys looking at me like?" Lonnie asked
I shook my head and continued to mix the mixing in the bowl.
"Nothing...it's just things are different where we're from," I said
Lonnie looked at us and laughed slightly.
"Yeah..I know that..it's just I thought even villains love their kids?!"
"Lonnie that's enough," Bella said
I looked over at everyone and saw that we all looked sad. Bella was close to tears and so was Lonnie.
"Oh..." Lonnie said quietly, she looked around the room "I'm so sorry" 

I saw Bella walk over to Carlos and held out her hand. He grabbed it and she pulled him into a hug. I could see was crying by the look on his face. Lonnie put her hand over mine and when I looked at her she has a single tear falling down her face. I reacted fast and whipped her face and put her tear in the bowl. 

"Yeah...well thanks for stopping by, but we have to get this stuff into the oven," I said pushing Lonnie towards the door. Bella looked at Carlos and told him something, he nodded and smiled. She also hugged Jay and Evie and told them something. She came over to me and gave me a hug, she pulled away and smiled.
"Don't worry" She said "I bet your parents love you, they just have a different way of showing it"
I smiled at her and nodded.
"Thanks, B," I said
She smiled and nodded
"Come on Lonnie" Bella said holding Lonnie's arm.
"Have a really really goodnight" I said waving them off.
"Goodnight guys," Bella said
"Goodnight!" Lonnie said
"Evil dreams," I said
And they closed the door. I looked at my friends and smiled.
"Okay! Boys cookie sheets!" I said "Evie oven"
"Yes, ma'am" they all replied and did what I told them to do. For the rest of the night I thought about what Bella said.

All the Descendants POV

Maybe Bella is right? Maybe my mom/dad shows their love in a different way. Maybe just maybe they find the room in their hearts just for me?