Chapter 16

Carlos's POV

I watched Bella walk out of the room and I swear she was crying. I was barely listening until I heard my mother's voice.
"C-c-c-Carlos!" My mother said "is that a dog?"
Dude whimpered and I held him tight, looking up at my mother and saw that her face took up pretty much the whole screen.
"Oh yes, Baby, I do understand it" She said pressing her stuff she named she'd name 'baby'. I swear she loved that thing more than me!
"It would make A perfect size for earmuffs!" She cackled
That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I went closer to the screen looking at my mother.
"He's the perfect size for!" I yelled "and that ugly girl is my girlfriend! She is the most beautiful girl I ever seen. This dog and her love me, and I love them. And FYI, your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!"

"Oh!" My mother said going away from the screen, Jay pulled me back as Jafar laughed.
"O-ho-ho burn!" Jafar said
"Oh!" Mother yelled "why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesmen!"
"People you talk to stuff animals shouldn't throw stones!" Jafar yelled back
"Well people who sell toasters should mix metaphors!" She yelled
"Enough" Jay said pressing The off button on the TV quickly, you took a deep breath, and all of that each other disappointed.
Fairy godmother looks sad as I heard her mumble. "Poor Bella, all she wanted was to make them happy". Bella special treat didn't go as planned, she left right after she got Fairy Godmother way from a few other parents.
"I'm so sorry," Godmother said

"Thanks for the special treat" Jay said graciously
"Of course, but this is all Bella's idea" godmother said "you should go and thank her"
We nodded and started walking away, as we left Evie called.
"M?" Mal turned around facing her
"What do you think our parents are going to do with us if we don't pull this off?" Evie asked
Jay and I stopped and listened to Mal's answer.
"I think they will be slightly disappointed in us, but ultimately, proud of us for doing our best," Mal said
"Really?" I asked
"No" She said "we are definitely goners"

We walked out of the room and we headed towards Bella's dorm, when we got there I knocked on the door.
"Go away!" She yelled, you could tell that she has been crying.
"Bella it's us," I said "Carlos, Evie, Jay and Mal"
I heard footsteps and the door opened letting us all in. Bella closed the door and slowly turned around. Her eyes were all red and puffy and she had tears stains on her cheeks. I walked over to her and brush her cheek with my thumb wiping away the tears.
"Don't listen to what my mother said, you're beautiful" I said

"You should've seen him when you left, he was mad," Jay said "yelling at his mother defending you and Dude"
Bella looked at me and slightly smiled
"You really did that?" She asked
"Well..yeah, she had no right to that!" I said
"He said and I quote 'that ugly girl is my girlfriend! She's the most beautiful girl I ever seen. This dog and her love me, and I love them'" Mal said trying to imitate me.
"And FYI your dog is stuff so give it a rest" Evie continued
"You said that," Bella said looking at me
"I had to, my mother can't keep controlling me "
She smiled and gave me a kiss, I kissed her back, we pulled away and I put my arm around her giving her a side hug.
"How about we forget what happened and have fun, all five of us?" Jay suggested
"I think that's a great idea," Bella said smiling

Evie pulled her away and fixed her makeup and hair, when Evie was done we left the dorm and walked around the school. We all shared stories about our lives, we were about to pass a group of people but before we could walk past them we were stopped by Roxanne.
"Thank the heavens you're here!" She said looking at Bella
"What's wrong?" Bella asked
"Audrey and her followers challenged us to sing-off, Maddie's here but all we need is Julie and she's nowhere to be found," Roxanne said in a panic
"Great...just my luck" Bella mumbled, "Where's Maddie?"
"We have a problem" Maddie said coming over.
"What happen to your voice?" Jay asked
"She was yelling at Audrey and here voice just disappeared and went all weird," James said
"Isn't that just wonderful!" Roxanne said "now what are we going to do?"
"Mal and I can help!" Evie said "what do you say Mal? How does a singing battle sound?"
"I say.. let's go kick Audrey's butt!" Mal said
Roxanne smiled wide and started pulling the three girls away.
"You boys go over there, enjoy the show!" Roxanne yelled as she pulled the girls away somewhere.