Chapter 21

Third-person POV

Mal was leaning against her mallet has been was showing Jay how to play. Carlos and Bella were having fun playing with Dude and Evie was talking to Queen Belle. A woman saw Mal from afar, She then walked over to say hello.

"Hello there," She said to Mal
"Hi" Mal said lightly
"Now...have we met?" The woman asked
"No, I don't think so. I'm new, I'm sort of like some transfer student "Mal said
"Oh yes," The woman said
Audrey then appeared "Grammy!"
"Oh, Audrey!" The woman said "give Grammy a kiss"
The two hugged and kissed each other's cheek.

"Grammy?!" Mal asked in shock, Audrey nodded
"Sleeping Beauty's mother? Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap"
The woman looked confused "what?" 

Mal smiled and the woman saw her eyes glow green. The woman's eyes went wide with a mixture of shock and fear. She thought that Mal was maleficent.

"You!" She yelled grabbing a hold of her granddaughter's hand. Everyone looked at the queen and Mal. Bella and  Ben then looked at each other and rushed over. Fairy godmother looked worried, she had a feeling about what was going to happen next.

"How are you here?" She asked looking at Mal "and how are you still so young?"
Ben grabbed Mal's arms and Bella smiled at the queen.

Bella's POV

"Queen Leah, it's Okay! Maleficent is still on the island" I said
"This is her daughter Mal" Ben introduced "don't you remember mine and Bella's proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"
"To what? Ben? Destroy us!" Queen Leah yelled, she looked over at Fairy Godmother "don't you remember! The poison apples, the spells! My daughter was raised by fairies because of her mother's curse! Her first words, her first steps! I missed it all! You can't trust them!"

The others came over as she yelled. They were standing close to Mal to show her comfort. I looked at my friends with a sad smile, I wish people could just look past who their parents are.

"Queen Leah please, you must understand that they didn't do anything. Their parents made their choices, if I can trust them so can you, they are my friends" I said Softly trying to reason with her.
"Then you are not fit to be a queen!" She hissed 

I stepped back with tears in my eyes. She's only scared Bella, she didn't mean it. Try to reason with her. You got this. 

"Queen Leah please..." I said reaching out for her hand
"Leave her alone!" Chad yelled pushing my hand away.
Carlos pulled me behind him and glared at Chad.
"Don't you dare..don't even think about touching her like that" he growled
"Don't do this Chad" Ben said, looking at Chad
"What?" He growled "what do you think they teach their kids? Kindness? Fair play? Uh uh, no way okay!"

Chad pointed at Mal "You stole another girl's boyfriend" he pointed at Carlos "You're nothing but a scaredy-cat" he pointed at Jay "You enjoy hurting people" he pointed at Evie "You've nothing but a Golddigger and a cheater!"

Chad then looked at me "And you! You are siding with them! You call them your friends! You're a trader, you bring shame to our school, you bring shame to your family. You don't deserve to be king Adams's daughter and you definitely don't deserve to be crowned Queen!"

I gasped at his words, grabbing my hand, Carlos looked at Chad with pure hatred. "Mirror mirror in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land!" Evie yelled angrily, she held up her mirror with it showing Chad's face.

"What? You lair!" He said hitting her hand away.
Jay got mad "back off, Chad," He said pushing Jerk charming back a few steps. Evie brought out her perfume bottle and sprayed it twice in Chad's face, Chad passed out and Ben prayed Jay away from the knocked out Prince.
"Chad! Chad!" Audrey said "Evie's done something to Chad!"
Doug try to wake him up as Audrey called his name. I ran off with Carlos, Mal, Evie and Jay, trying hard not to cry.

Ben's POV

I was in pure shock, I couldn't believe what I just heard. Bella was right about Chad. I don't know what to believe, the fact that those things were said about my sister for the fact that my parents didn't do anything about it. My father put his hand on my shoulder. 

"I feared something like this would happen," He said
"It wasn't their fault" I protested
My dad took off his glasses "No, son it's yours"
"Mom?" I said looking at her
She looked at me sadly.
"Go find your sister, tell her I would like to talk to her," She said "I have to know she's all right" 

I nodded and my mother took my father's hand, as they left I saw Roxanne run-up to Chad and held him up by his shirts, with his back against a wall.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TALK TO BELLA LIKE THAT! SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU, ALL SHE WANTS IS TO BE A GREAT QUEEN" Roxanne screamed, The thing about Roxanne is that if you mess with her friends she unleashes her hidden beast. "IF I EVER HEAR YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL PERSONALLY BEING MY OWN GANG OF MERRY MEN AND WE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON, SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND, AND I WILL PROTECT HER FROM JERKS LIKE YOU!"

Some boys tried to get Roxanne away from Chad but James walked stepped in front of them.
"Oh I don't think so" He said glaring
The boys backed away and Roxanne continue.
"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" Roxanne yelled
"Yes," Chad said with a whimper
"Good" She said dropping him back on the ground, before she walked away she turned around facing Chad.
"If I were you I'd take a lesson on how to be a better person before your ego problem gets any bigger"
Her and James walked towards me.
"Come on Ben, let's go look for our friends," James said
The three of us ran off looking for my sister and friends.