Chapter 26

Third person POV

The bright sunlight shined through the stained glass window of Belle and The Beast as the children's choir sang. Evie, on the balcony, looked at Jay. He looked back and nodded ever so slightly, Roxanne looked at Jay and grabbed his hand. Jay smiled and intertwined their fingers. Everyone watched as the doors opened, Princess Bella and Prince Ben walked in slowly. The siblings still had their arms linked, they both kept a straight face as they by bowing people. On the dais, The King and Queen rose from there thrones, watching their children with proud faces. More people bowed as Bella and Ben walked past them, even the villain kids bowed.On the island, the villains watched impatiently as Bella and Ben walked down the aisle. The twins looked at each other and slightly smiled. Mal and Carlos bowed as Bella and Ben walked past them. The twins couldn't help but smile at their dates, Bella completely forgot about how nervous she was just by looking at Carlos. Ben felt the same way as he looked at Mal.

"Don't blow it kiddo" Maleficent said while looking at the TV, the only thing that Maleficent cared about was that wand. Forget her daughter, she wanted power and nothing but power.

The Fairy Godmother approached the Bell jar, she kissed the queen's cheeks and bowed to the king. Ben helped his sister knell and soon knelt down right beside her. Fairy Godmother removed the King's crown and stood in front of Ben, slowing placing it on his head. Mal and Carlos stood tensely as this happened. Both of their eyes were in one thing and one thing only, the wand inside the bell jar. Carlos was so nervous he was scared of what would happen if Mal took the wand. He didn't want anyone to get hurt and he definitely didn't want Bella to get hurt. Just picturing her in a dungeon makes him want to stop everything and cry.

Bella's POV

Godmother lowered the crown onto Ben's head, Ben looked up at our parents smiling. Godmother then turned to me and placed some sort of metal on my dress, it looked like my family crest. I smiled at my brother and he smiled back, I looked at my parents and they smiled. Godmother back away and stood directly in front of us.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy, as long as you shall reign" Fairy Godmother said to Ben "I do solemnly swear" Ben said "And do you solemnly swear to direct thy King in the right path, to provide him with knowledge and to be there for him whenever needed." She said to me "I do solemnly swear" I replied She smiled at the both of us.

"Then it is my Honor" She said while tapping Ben's shoulders with her wand."And my joy" She said tapping my shoulders with her wand "To bless our new king and his-" Unexpectedly, the wand was ripped out of Fairy Godmothers hand.

Third person POV

"Yes! Yes!" Maleficent cheered as the wand was ripped away form the Fairy Godmother. A blast of white magic was shot out of the end of the wand and went flying though a window. It went straight to the Isle of the Lost and broke the magical Barrier. The Isle shook and the villains got out of their seats.

"The barrier is broken! We're free!!" The evil queen yelledMaleficent ran up the stairs and opened the doors to the balcony. "Scepter!" She yelled holding out her hand "NOW!!"

The gem of her scepter glowed brightly, as it flew to Maleficent's hand. Maleficent turned around facing Auradon, laughing evilly. She transformed into this green magical smoke, the smoke shot itself through the hole in the Barrier. Maleficent was ready to take over Auradon and punish those who locked her away on the Isle of the Lost. In the coronation hall, Mal and Carlos stood shocked along with everyone else as they watched Jane, who had the wand in her hand. Spinning around unstable, she couldn't quite control the wand. The wand blew sparks of white magic, the crowed screamed as the Sparks flew. Ben held his sister behind him, protecting her from the Sparks. King beast doing the same with Queen Belle and Fairy Godmother.