Chapter 22

Carlos's POV

I haven't let Bella go after what happened, we all sat at a table and she laid her head on my shoulder. I played with her hands and was whispering sweet nothing in her ear every now and then. I don't understand how people can be so mean to her, she is nice to everyone. 

"Next time I see that jerk or something like that again I might kill him" I heard Roxanne yell
"I found them," James said
We all looked over to where voices came from and saw Roxanne, James, and Ben.
"How is everyone?" Ben asked
Nobody responded to him, James put a hand on Bella's shoulder and got on his knees so he was eye level with her.
"Don't worry Belles, Roxanne handled that jerk charming" He said
"Let's just say if looks could kill," Roxanne said
Bella looked at the hood siblings and smile.
"let me guess, did she pull the Merry Men card?" Bella asked
I smiled at Bella because that's the first time she has spoken since we sat down.
"You know it!" James laughed

"What happened back there was nothing, alright? Everything is fine. It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow after the coronation I promise, everything will be Okay" Ben said patting Jays shoulder
"And I mean all of you. I promise" Ben said looking at Bella, she nodded and slightly smiled. Ben nodded and bent down whispering in Mal's ear.
"I have to go " He told everyone "I'll see you guys later"
Before he walked away he looked at Bella.
"Mom wants you to come"
Bella nodded and got up, She turned to me and smiled.

"I'll see you later "She said
"Okay, love you" I said
"Love you too" She kissed my cheek and left with that, Roxanne looked at James.
"I think will leave you guys alone for a bit," She said
"No!- I mean you guys can stay," Jay said
"The both of us or just Roxanne?" James asked jokingly. Roxanne hit his shoulder
"Robert James! "She yelled
"I'm only kidding," he said putting his hands up and surrender "take a joke sis"
We all smiled and laughed slightly.
"I think only you too can make us laugh at a time like this" Evie said
"It's a gift really," James said
"Sure a gift...only gift you have is the gift of annoyance," Roxanne said rolling her eyes while crossing her arms.

Doug then walked up to the table looking at Evie.
"Look Evie" He said
"Doug, I'm so sorry," Evie said
"Evie-" Doug was trying to say something that you had called his name.
"Doug?" Doug looked over and shrugged his shoulders.
"What?" Doug asked, she looked back at Evie "Evie-"
"Doug!" Chad yelled 

Doug looked over at Chad again and sighs in defeat as Chad glared at him "I'm sorry," Doug said walking away and over to chads table. Roxanne put a hand on Evie's shoulder and glared over at Chad.

"Don't worry Evie, Doug tried but some jerk wouldn't let him speak!"
"I heard that!" Chad yelled
"You were meant to you jerk!" She yelled back
Evie smiled at Roxanne.
"Thanks, Rocky," She said
Roxanne smiled and nodded
"Don't sweat it" She shrugged 
"Incoming, stuck ups are coming," James said
I looked over to where James was looking and saw that Audrey and Jane were coming.
"James? Can I kill her?" Roxanne asked
"You'll have to find your merry men first," He said
"Okay!, see you guys later," Roxanne said, she kissed Jay's cheek and left waving. James looks confused but then he realized what Roxanne said.
"R! I was only kidding" He yelled out to her as she started calling for her merry men. "Roxanne!!"
He looked at us and scratched the back of his neck "look I'm sorry guys but I have to stop her, see you later"
James ran off calling it to the sister, I looked at Jay and saw him looking at me in shock. His hand move to his cheek and he smiled.
"Nice" I said smirking

"How long does she think that's going to last?" I heard Audrey say "Mal is just the bad girl infatuation."
"Yeah," Jane said, she leaned down next to Mal. "I mean, he's never going to make a villain, a queen"
Evie glared at the two.
"Not like Bella would do any better of a job," Audrey said
Now it was my turn to glare, The two walked away laughing. Mal opened her spell book and flipped to a page.
Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair" Mal said using her magic, A few minutes later I heard Jane scream and girls laugh.

Mal looks back and stood up, she smiled at the side of Jane's hair. Her hair was changed back to when it was its short self.
"There's a lot more where that came from," Mal said
"Uh, excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked while placing her hands on her hips
"Do I look like I'm kidding!" Mal said, she picked up her spell book and started flipping through pages. The princes and princesses freaked out in right away, Mal looked at us, and closed her book.
"I am so looking forward to tomorrow," She said "let's go get that wand, and blow this Popsicle stand, let's show our parents what they should've paid attention to"
We all nodded and stood from the table, we walked away with determination written all over it faces. She's not the only one ready for tomorrow.