Chapter 4

As Carlos and I met up with the others I heard Ben being asked a question that sparked my attention. 

"Do you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?" Mal asked as Carlos and I walked into the main hall.
"like...Wands and stuff?" she continued 

I pulled Carlos towards the group and nodded at Mal. I saw Ben looking at Mal..he just couldn't keep his eyes off her. I smiled and answered her question because my brother was preoccupied 

"Yeah, it exists. Of course, it's pretty much retired now" I answered
"Most of us here are just... Ordinary mortals" Ben said finishing my sentence.
"Ordinary mortals who happened to be kings and queens," Mal said
"It's true!" Audrey said "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years" she puts Ben's arm around her shoulder. Ben slightly laughs looking uncomfortable. He looked at me with anxious eyes, I nodded my head towards the stairs. He looked and saw an excuse to leave.
"Doug! Doug, come down!" Ben shouted at Doug who was already walking down the stairs. Ben rushed away from Audrey and went to Doug putting his arm around his shoulder.
"This is Doug" Ben said "he's going to help you along with Bella with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms"
I saw Ben look at Mal.
"I'll see you later, Okay?" He said "and if there's anything you need. Feel free to-"
"Ask Doug! Or Bella" Audrey interjected
"Anyway, later kids!" She said practically dragging my brother away. I glared at Audrey she left.
"Hey guys, I'm Doug, Dopey's son? As in, Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." He started saying but when he saw Evie he stopped. "Heigh-ho" he said in awe. I smiled and patted his shoulder. Evie smiled and stepped closer. 

"Evie," she said "Evil Queen's daughter"
Doug brought himself back to reality and looked down at his clipboard.
"Okay, so about your classes, I mean, there are a lot of requirements so we should get started.." He mumbled looking at me for help.
"Your classes are, history of magic and history of pirates, safety rules for the Internet. And uh remedial goodness 101" I said looking over Doug's shoulder along with Mal.
"Let me guess?" Mal asked "New class."
I smiled sadly at her and Doug nodded.

"C'mon, guys, let's go find out dorms," Mal spoke to her friends
And they started going up the nearest staircase. I looked at Doug and he pointed the other direction.
"Oh, uh, your dorms are that way guys" I said as Doug pointed. The walked down the stairs and walked past me and Doug. As they pasted Doug was mumbling to himself.
"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and.."
"Sneezy." Carlos said reminding him on his way past us.
I laughed as Doug threw his head back in an 'I can't believe I forgot that' motion. Carlos turned around and smiled at me before running up the stairs following the others.
"Alright Doug I'll see you later," I said to him
"Thanks for the help," He said shyly
"It was no problem, if you need any help with Evie I can help," I said
"You're the best" he said giving me a hug. I laughed and hugged him back.
"I get that a lot"
He laughed
"I'll see you later" he called "the band needs me"
"Okay see you!" I waved 
Doug walked to the band room and I was about to walk outside when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Evie calling me from the stairs.
"Yes Evie?" I asked
"Um, we're a little lost up there, can you help us find our dorms?" She asked slightly embarrassed.
I giggled and nodded with a smile on my face.
"Sure," I said smiling, Evie and I went upstairs and I saw The other villain kids confused.
"I got help!" Evie said cheerfully
"Evie what did we.." Mal said 

The three villain kids turned around and started glaring at Evie, but when they saw me behind her they stopped. They looked reviled in a way, I guess that means something good? 

"Can't find your room, Huh?" I asked
"We're a little lost," Jay admitted
"That's alright, I'm here to help" I smiled at the four "May I have your dorm keys please" I asked. They nodded and handed them to me. I looked at each key and started walking down one of the halls with them following me.
"I apologize about Audrey, she can be a bit much," I said
"She's nothing, we have to deal with our parents," Jay said
"What are they like?" I asked "your parents I mean?"