Chapter 25

Third-person POV

Meanwhile at the island...Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella were watching TV at Maleficent's castle.

"At last, here we are. Broadcasting live from the coronation, where prince Ben will be crowned king and shocking news that Princess Bella will not be crowned queen. She has chosen to be crowed her brother's royal adviser instead of the queen." The reporter said, "I'm Snow White, bringing you up-to-the-second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."

The Evil Queen took a handful of her popcorn and threw it at the TV. "I'm Snow White, who is she kidding? She definitely had work done" The Queen said Maleficent looked at her with wide eyes, thinking "And you haven't?" The screen changed from Snow White to the Fairy godmother, approaching the dais towards her uncovered wand. "Fairy godmother is looking radiant today, but what happened to Jane's hair?" Snow White said "oh and there's the Fairy Godmother's wand"

The four villains watched closely as Fairy Godmother uncovered the bell jar, revealing her sparkling wand. Maleficent rose from her seat and went closer to the TV.

"I want that wand!" She yelled "Really? Haven't heard" Cruella said Maleficent glared at her.

"Oh! Look here comes Bella and Ben now!" Snow White said

Ben, Mal, Bella, and Carlos were in the carriage, riding through the kingdom. Mal and Carlos looked extremely nervous, Bella grabbed Carlos's hand and smiled.

"You'll be fine," She said Ben grabbed Mal's hand and Mal looked up from the blue box she was holding. "Don't be nervous" Ben said "all you have to do is sit there and be beautiful. No problem there" "Thank you," Mal said softly Ben looked over at his sibling, asking with his eyes if he should give Mal his ring. Bella smiled brightly and nodded. "Mal" Ben said, "would you wear my ring?" He asked sliding his gold ring off his finger. Mal pulled her hand away. "Umm..not now" She said "it would probably fall off anyways"Bella looked at Mal uncertain, "there's something wrong..I can feel it" Bella thought. Ben nodded understandably as Mal smiled softly."I have something for you," Mal said "For me?" Ben asked Mal nodded "it's just for later"

Ben opened the blue box to see a small chocolate cupcake. He smiled at Mal. "You know, if you need strength. some carbs to keep up your energy" "Always thinking," Ben said Mal giggled, "but I can't wait" Ben took a bite, and Mal and Carlos looked worried. "No!" Mal and Carlos explained "Mm, this is really good," Ben said "Uh..do you," Mal said shocked "Mal?" Ben asked "Are you okay?" Bella continued"Do you feel okay?" Carlos asks"Sure do," Ben stated"Would you still say that you're..." Mal was so shocked, she could barely speak. "That you still have very strong feelings for me?" Ben shrugged "not sure...I mean let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to kick in" "Okay," Mal said, she turned away and turned it back realizing what he said. "What?!" Mal and Carlos said shocked

"You knew?" She asked Ben and Bella looked at each other and started laughing."That you spelled me..yeah I knew," Ben said "You knew too?" Carlos asked Bella "Yeah...Ben told me" She said "I'm- I can explain," Mal said Bella shook her head laughing. "No need," Bella said "It's fine really...I mean, I get it. You had a crush on me, I was with Audrey, and you didn't trust that this could happen on its own." Ben said Carlos looked at Bella and Ben in shock, "They sure are understanding people" "Yes," Mal laughed nervously "you're so right..so how long have you two known?"

"Since our first date," Ben admitted"He told me the day after," Bella said "Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake" Ben said "So what? You've been faking it since then?" Mal asked with a hint of hurt in her voice. Ben didn't say anything, he just smiled. Bella looked down just as Ben did and saw that Mal had Ben's ring on.

"I haven't been faking anything" Ben said grabbing a hold of Mal's hand and kissing it softly. Bella looked at Carlos and pulled her ring off her finger. "I want you to hold onto this...the reason why this is so important to me is because it's protected by magic," Bella said placing the ring in his hand "it's meant for protecting whoever has it so no magic can harm them, no matter what the spell" "Why are you giving this to me?" Carlos asked looking in Bella's eyes, she smiled softly."I want you to feel brave and this ring is the perfect start" Carlos looked at Bella in shock "I can't take this" He said putting it back on her finger "I don't care what happens to me....as long as you're alright then I'll be fine" Bella smiled and pulled Carlos into a hug, he placed his head on her shoulder and promised himself that he will never forget the way her guys felt. "Are you sure Carlos, I really want you to have it" She said pulling away from the hug."And I really want you to be safe," He said "Bella" Ben said Bella looked at her brother and smiled. "Yes?" "I'm glad you found Carlos"

Carlos smiled at Ben and looked back at Bella. "I'm glad you found Mal" Bella saidThe four smiled and soon The carriage came to a stop. Ben came out with Mal first followed by Bella and Carlos. Watching the TV on the island, The evil queen stared at the TV with shock as she saw who the prince and princess dates were. "Well if it isn't...." The Queen started"My daughter.." Maleficent said shocked"Carlos!!" Cruella yelled "it's Carlos!" "Looking like some kind of..." Maleficent started "Princess!" Snow White said looking at Bella and Mal Impressed "let's see who Bella and this beauty are wearing" Snow white unfolded a card, looking confused. "Evie?" She said "someone named Evie designed their dresses" The Evil Queen jumped out of her seat. "Evie!" She yelled "Evie! That's my daughter!! That's my daughter!" "Oh wow, your girl sewed two dresses" Cruella said sarcastically"Meanwhile my girl and Cruella's son duped a prince and princess, and they're this close to getting the wand!" Maleficent said "Bitter party of two! Bitter party of two!" The Evil Queen mocked as if she was calling a Butler or waiter. Maleficent clapped "it's happening people!" She yelled running around the room "I say, villains?" The villains looked at her..."Yes?" They asked "Our revenge begins today!"

The villains all laugh evilly and clap, thinking that they have finally won and that they will get their happily ever afters. Ben and Mal walked up the steps holding hands, Mal was so happy!! Ben loves her, he really does!! Bella and Carlos were just behind them, taking their time walking up the steps. Carlos was glad that he finally has someone in his life that loves him, he just doesn't want to let her go. The four soon reached the top of the stairs, where Queen Belle and King Adam stood. Mal curtsied at the queen, who smiled at her. Carlos bowed to both the king and queen and they gave him a kind smile. King Beast smiled at his son and daughter, he nodded towards Mal and Carlos.