Chapter 1

Once upon a time, 20 years ago today Beauty married her beast in front of her closest family and friends. Instead of having a honeymoon, King Beast united all kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. King Beast also rounded up all the villains and sidekicks of the world and banished them from Auradon and imprisoned them on The Isle of the lost. It was declared that the villains were exiled forever, meaning a long time. The Villains were to live without magic, they were surrounded by a Force Field that disconnected the power of magic. The people of Auradon never thought that villains were going to be welcomed back to Auradon. But before I get into that let me introduce myself, I'm Bella Beast, daughter of Bell and Adam but you might know them as Beauty and The Beast. Now that that's done let's continue shall we? It all started the day my brother asked me for help.

I was sitting by the window in my room reading a book for a school project. But then again my nose was always stuck in some book. People say that I get my brains from my mom but I look like my dad. While my brother has my mother's looks and has the brains like my father. Anyway, I was almost done my book when I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up from my book and saw my brother Ben.

"Bella?" He asked
I looked up from my book and smiled at him.
"Hello Ben, what's up?" I said closing my book
"You know how our coronation is in a month right?" He asked
"Yeah I mean who could forget the day we become king and queen," I said laughing
"I guess you're right, but it's just I don't know what our proclamation is going to be, we never really talked about it," He said
"You know how you said you feel like the children of Isle of the Lost don't have a chance for a proper lifestyle" I said giving him a hint.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked
"Sometimes I swear you're touched," I said
But he still looked confused. I rolled my eyes.
"How about we give the children of Isle of the Lost a chance" I said
"You mean bring them here?"
"Yeah"
He jumped up and cheered
"That's brilliant Bells," He said
"We should only pick four or five of the children," I said
"Bells you're the best," He said
"I guess so..you can pick the children, but pick the ones that need our help the most," I said
"I will, I must get planing"

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, running off to plan our proclamation. I laughed and continued to read my book. I had to do a project about a villain for the history of magic class, my villain being Cruella De Vil. Basically the project is about the villain and I decided to write an essay about her. It's one of those 'You have to hand in something' project, In my case the essay. The book I was reading was about the 101 Dalmatians and I have to say Cruella really loved fashion...and fur! When I finished my book I walked out of my room looking for my mother.

"Mom!" I yelled walking down the stairs.
"Yes dear?" She asked
"I'm going to the museum to learn more about the villain for my history of magic class," I told her
She looked at my dad and nodded.
"Okay I'll allow it but be home by dinner," My father said
"Thanks dad and I will" I said smiling
I kissed their cheeks and ran out of the house with my backpack on.

When I got to the museum, I went to the gallery of villains where there were wax figures of them. They looked so cool, I always wondered if they changed on that island but father said that they will never change. Because they are evil and will forever be evil. The reason I choose Cruella de Vil was because to me, she was the scariest villain of all time. I mean you probably think it's crazy that I think that but think about, all the other villains had some kind of magic but Cruella didn't. She wanted to kill puppies for a fur coat! A coat! I sat by her wax figure and studied it. I took out my notebook and continued to look at the wax figure.

Cruella De Vil was a lover of fashion. She loved fashion so much she took two of her favorite things and made them one. Fashion and fur...and I'm not talking about the fake kind I mean real fur!!

I wrote in my notebook and smiled thinking I was off to a good start, I continued to write.

Roger Dearly and his wife knew Cruella because she was an old friend of the misses. When Cruella found out that they owed 15 Dalmatians she tried to buy them. But Roger told her that the puppies weren't for sale.

Believe it or not I really love this project, people say I do because I have a kind heart like my mother. Being the reason I don't judge people. I highly doubt that tho, I like to think I have my own heart. I'm not like everyone else that wants to end up like their parents. I was sitting by her wax figure, writing away when a voice came out of nowhere.

"Miss?" I heard the voice say
I turned around and saw it was the security guard.
"It's almost closing time," He said
I looked at the clock and jumped up. Oh no I missed dinner!! Father is going to be so mad. I never noticed how long I was actually sitting there!
"Oh thank you sir" I said picking up my things and running out of the room. I called Ben telling him to tell mom that I'll be right home. When I got home, I saw a worried mother and an angry father.
"BELLA" My mother yelled worriedly 

She ran up and hugged me.
"Ben your sister is back!" She called out to my brother 
I heard Ben run down the stairs.
"Welcome back" He said slightly laughing
"Oh thank the heavens you're home, I was getting so worried," Mom said
"I'm sorry mom I lost track of time, but on the bright side I finished my essay," I said 

I heard my father huff, I looked at him. His face read anger. I looked down at my feet in shame, I hated to disappoint him. I looked up to him and forced a smile as I shrugged my shoulders slightly. 

"Dad I'm so sorry I know you said to be back by dinner but I really did lose track of time," I explained to him
"You're lucky I believe you Bells," My dad said chuckling
I gave him a hug and smiled as I looked up at him. He hugged me back.
"I'm glad you're okay Bella, your mother was about to call a search party, thank god Ben told us that you called him" Dad said
I laughed along with Ben.
"Mom you know Bells would be in pretty much five places. Her room, the museum, cheerleading practice, the track field or the music room" Ben noted
"Honey he's not wrong," Father said
"Glad to know people know where I hang out," I said giggling
"Don't worry it's not like Chad stalks you" Ben said
"Shut up! He's honestly so annoying" I said crossing my arms and walking up the stairs with Ben following me laughing.

"The guy likes you," He said
"Sure he does, I'm sorry but no. I can tell he's trying to be closer to the crown, not going to happen" I said "that fake smile doesn't fool me"
"Why would you think that?" He asked
"He's just like Audrey," I said "Just because she's dating you she calls herself Princess Audrey"
"My friends aren't like that" Ben said
"My friends are hated by your friends because they're not royalty," I said
"Give them chance," Ben pleaded
"I'll give them a chance when they give my friends a chance," I stated 
We looked at each other and I saw him give in nodding.

"Now tomorrow you have your tailoring and you have to work on your project, which I will help you on," I said changing the topic.
Ben smiled at me and nodded.
"Thanks Bells, you're a big help. I'll tell you my plan tomorrow" He said
"Very well, goodnight Ben" I said hugging him.
"Goodnight Bells," He said

He kissed my forehead and walked towards his room doing this strange dance. I rolled my eyes and smiled, my brother is a nutball. Before I walked into my room I heard my mom yell.
"Bella? Aren't you hungry?"
I leaned over the railing and called out my answer.
"No! I'm very tried mother. I need all the rest I can get"
"Okay sweetie, just don't stay up too late," She said
"I won't, goodnight!" I yelled

I walked into my room and put on my light blue Pajama pants and a black tank top. Sometimes I feel like my parents want Ben and I to look like them. My mother always buys me Blue or yellow dresses. I always have to wear a bow in my hair, why can't I dress myself? Why do I have to represent my parents? I walked over to my mirror and undid my hair, I took my makeup off and turned off the lights. I clapped my hands and my lamp turned on, I got into bed pulling the covers over me. I looked out of my window and saw Isle of the Lost. I sadly watched the island as it became dark. Knowing that most of the island was asleep, I turned off my lamp and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep. Thinking if Ben's plan is really going to work.