Conflicted

🖤Tuesday, 7:00AMKim Residences

🖤
Tuesday, 7:00AM
Kim Residences

"Did you girls have fun last night?" Jin asked, biting a chunk off his bacon.

The girls nodded and continued to eat. They seemed a little bit uncomfortable. Even Jennie.

Jin smiled.

"That's nice. Isn't life so bright?" Jin laughed playfully.

Until out of the blue, someone clears their throat.

"Yah, Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin chokes on his food while everyone laughed at his reaction. Only one person had the audacity to speak to Jin like that.

It was Jisoo.

"Why are you acting like a fooken grandma?" She sneered at him.

Seokjin rolls his eyes at her.

"First of all, where's my oppa? Rotten brat!" Seokjin smacked Jisoo's head, who's beside him.

Jisoo glares at him and hits him back, but a little harder.

By a little, I meant about 80% stronger.

"OW, WHAT THE F-" Seokjin tried to return her actions but was threatened by her to stop.

Everyone couldn't bare to control their laughter.

"Sooya eonnie, how could you do that to Jin oppa?" Sooyoung was uncontrollably laughing.

Jisoo smirked proudly before patting Jin's head like a dog.

"He's my bitch."

Jin just sneered at her.

"She's just the closest to him, Soo. They have secrets that even I don't know." Jennie smiled at her.

"But yeah, Jin, you were acting kinda weird." Joohyun finally spoke about it.

Seokjin chuckled.

"I just feel very enthusiastic today." Jin smiled proudly.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure it's more than just enthusiasm. You never prepare your special bacon strips for anyone! Not even me! And you decided to cook ALL OF IT for all of us! Just spill, bro!" Jennie snickered at her brother.