Paradise

A playlist for you~♡ ^ up there♡

"Wake up Kim Jennie."

Jennie woke up to the sweet sunrise and a deep, masculine voice waking her up.

"Tae?" She called out, her eyes still trying to adjust to the brightness of the sunlight.

"Get up, we're going out today." Taehyung pushed her off the bed.

Jennie glared at the giggling boy.

"Hey, Wtf?!" She shouted.

"Where's Jin oppa?" Jennie asked.

"Stayed at Namjoon hyung's place. Apparently he got home drunk and started cooking but ended up almost burning the house.

Luckily, a part of his IQ was still present.

"Ah, ok." Jennie pursed her lips.

"So, where we off to?" Jennie asked.

"Hm, I don't know, where do you wanna hang?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe an amusement park? I heard they made a new rollercoaster, and it has some pretty good ratings." Jennie puffed her cheeks.

"Hell no." Taehyung protested.

"Yeah Taehyung, uh, you're supposed to put your hands up, shout, or just have fun. Not spill your semi digested lunch out the toilet." Jennie said, laughing out loud.

"IT WAS ONE TIME." Taehyung said, walking downstairs

"Fine, how about Seokchon Lake?" Jennie suggested.

"Welp, good enough." Taehyung pursed his lips.

"Get ready, I'll be in Jin hyung's room." Taehyung said.

"Mkay." Jennie replied.

Normally girls would call this a date. Boy, Jennie really hoped it was, but she's so used to hanging out with Taehyung, she doesn't really consider any hangout a date.

But still, Taehyung's her ultimate crush, and taking her friends' advice, she must "dress to impress".

She doesn't really care about that crap, normally she just wears some sweatpants, and a cute shirt but she's willing to give it a try today.

She didn't wanna go over board though. She wants something that can look good on her, but is still comfortable to wear.

She ended up with a checkered top and some short shorts, it almost looks like a dress. Topping it off with a denim jacket. Her hair was left loose and put in very light makeup.

She took one last look at the mirror before going to Jin's room.

"Taehyung, let's leave-"

She stops to look at Tae.