Suspicion

"Oh My Gosh

"Oh My Gosh..."

Jennie almost broke down in tears as she ran to hug the three girls sitting in her living room.

"I missed you guys so much!" She cried, finally tearing up.

Lisa laughed out loud.

"Eonnie-ya, are you crying?!"

Jennie glared at her before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I know, I know." Lisa pat Jennie's back as she hugged her. Well, practically squeezing the youngest one to death.

"YO YO YO!"

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!" Taehyung shouted as he walked over to give Rosé a hug.

"Could you please stop mentioning 'Blackpink'? It's giving me a damn migraine." Jisoo pretended to faint.

Sooyoung heads over to the kitchen, biting on an apple.

"What's 'Blackpink'?" She asked, almost inaudible because of the apple chunks in her mouth.

Taehyung chuckled.

"When we were tiny kids we pretended to be idols." Taehyung smiled, remembering their childhood.

"Elementary, right?" Jennie asked.

"Mhm." Taehyung nodded at her.

"We came up with random names for our 'boygroup/girlgroup' and they picked out 'Blackpink'." Taehyung controlled himself from bursting out laughing.

"Yeah, how about you make fun of a boygroup named 'Bulletproof Boyscouts'?" Lisa mocked, laughing.

"Shut up. It's Beyond the Scene." Taehyung scrunched his face at her.

"In short, it's 'BTS'." Jennie rolled her eyes, chuckling.

"It was kind of a cringy era. And the reason why Jisoo hates it so much is because-"

"OW!"

Jisoo throws a pillow at Taehyung's face.

"DON'T YOU DARE, I SWEAR!" Jisoo shouts.

Taehyung sticks his tongue out at her.

Everyone seems to be enjoying Taehyung's funny story telling.

I mean, they're all laughing. But let's hope Sooyoung doesn't choke on that apple.

"SHE DYED HER HAIR PINK SO IT WOULD MATCH THE CONCEPT!" Taehyung quickly spat out before running off, Jisoo chasing after him.

Jennie laughs.

"She's always been like an older sister to him, huh?"

Rosé smiles, as everyone laughs at Taehyung being beat up by Jisoo.