You, Only You.

Play on my cue, loves.

Wednesday, 7:45PM, Kim Residences

"Jennie." Taehyung snatched the navy blue ballpen from her hand, stopping her from the continuous tapping of it.

Jennie seemed annoyed.

"You didn't have to do that." She sneered giving out a heinous glare.

"Well you've been staring into thin air, what the hell was I supposed to do?" Taehyung shot back, returning her glare.

"Anyway, here's a rundown. The Prince and Princess die together, but will meet in the future as lovers once again." She spoke softly, skimming through the pages of her purple notebook.

"So, are we done here?" She said, a little bit of annoyance present in her tone.

Taehyung couldn't think straight.

"Wait." He spoke.

Jennie froze, looking at him.

"Let's have some dinner, and I'll let you go." He said, a strange aura surrounding him. So cold yet... so familiar and warm.

Jennie gulps, putting her notebook back on the glass coffee table. She hestitantly looks back at him, nodding.

"Lemme just order something-"

"No, um," Jennie pursed her lips as she spoke, refusing to look at his face.

She stands up and speaks,

"I'll cook." She said, walking over to the kitchen.

"You sure?" Taehyung asks again, tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah." She replies, grabbing different vegetables and meat from the fridge.

She missed being in his kitchen. The familiar lavender scent of his kitchen.

As soon as he saw rice, he immediately knew what he was up for.

Jennie's signature Kim Seokjin style Bibimbap.

Taehyung felt all warm and giddy inside just watching her cook in front of him. He had once dreamt of having a woman run this place. Especially since his mother was barely around. But he never thought she would suit this role so perfectly.

Taehyung called her name out.

"Miss Kim, would you like some beer to go with that?"

Wednesday, 8:38PM, Kim Residences

Running water was the only thing you would hear in this silent room.

The running water from his mother's aquarium.

Otherwise, it was silent... and very awkward.

But Jennie knew she was up for a treat.

"I..."

"I didn't mean it."

Jennie looked up at him.

His face fell to the ground, his expression was hard to read, as his features were covered by his wavy, black hair.

"What?" That was the only thing she could say at the moment.