I'm In Love With Her (Abscission Part 5)

🖤Seoul UniversityTuesday, 12:09PM

🖤
Seoul University
Tuesday, 12:09PM

Taehyung was worried.

He's currently on his way to his friends' table. Or Jennie's friends rather.

He didn't see Jennie this morning. Nor heard from her. No texts, no calls.

It was worrying, since she always texts or calls when she's late, sick, or absent.

He gave it a few hours, thinking she would text him, before he finally grew impatient, texting Seokjin instead.

To: Genie Hyung🍞
Hyung, where's Jennie?
I didn't see her this morning.
Please hit me up ASAP. I'm
just kinda worried.
Sent 10:02AM

It's been more than two hours.

Jin doesn't have classes today. He would have replied the moment he received the message.

It wasn't like him to reply late. At all.

Something was going on.

Which leads us here, Taehyung marching his way to Jennie's table, looking like a frightened child.

Once he got there, he was eyed head to toe by Irene. All the other girls staring at him too.

"You seem troubled." She spoke.

Taehyung breathed out.

"Have any of you contacted Jennie? Or know where she is?" He asked, clearly stressed.

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"No, not really." Tzuyu says, to which he replies with a sigh.

The girls began to worry as well. Taehyung wouldn't worry for nothing.

"I-is something wrong?" Joohyun asks.

Taehyung looks up at them with a distressed face.

"I think there is, Noona."

"She always texts me when she's late or absent. Always. But today, she didn't.

"So I texted Jin hyung a little more than two hours ago, and he hasn't replied. Jin hyung always replies as soon as possible. Especially right now. He doesn't have classes on Tuesdays." Taehyung explains as the tension rises.