Lie To Me

The songs help 😔✊

"Taehyung?"

She drops the stack of paper.

Taehyung and Jeonghee turns to see Jennie.

A big mess.

"What's going on?" She manages to say, trying not to choke on her tears.

"Jen, hey-" Taehyung tried to reach out to her.

"Why even bother? Just tell her!" Jeonghee snaps, her glare piercing through their souls.

Taehyung just stares at Jennie, clearly hesitating on something.

"Tell me what?" Jennie uttered.

"I..."

Taehyung couldn't manage to utter a single word out of his mouth. But he wondered, why? He's been waiting so long to just tell her. To be with Jeonghee. To be....
happy.

But why couldn't he say it?
Why was he hesitating?
Why?

"Well?" Jeonghee says, annoyed.

"Jeonghee is my girlfriend."

"I..."

"I Lied To You."

"Why?" Jennie asked.

She's right. Why? Why would he lie? Lie to her, the girl who's been by his side since the first day? Why?

"I couldn't hurt you..." Taehyung said, emotionlessly.

"Hurt me?" Jennie's eyebrows furrowed.

"I know you like me, Jennie. I've known for a very long time."

I'm sorry Jennie.

"And so you managed to make me look like a fool? Waiting for nothing?" She cried.

Don't cry please.

"Do you even love me?" She asked.

His face turned pale and his heartbeat began to race.

Do You Even Love Me?

Yes, I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you, I love you, I love you. I'd give anything for your smile. I'd give anything for your happiness. You're everything to me.

"No."

That alone was enough to break Jennie for the rest of her life.

"You..." She managed to say.

"You're bad for me, you know? I'd die for you but you don't even care about the lengths I have went just to overcome the pain you put me through. But I didn't care. You know why? Cus I really did love you." Jennie sobbed.

"I'm so stupid." She ran her fingers across her hair.

"I'm so stupid."

No, you're not. I am.

"I thought falling for you was the worst desicion I've ever made." She sobbed even harder.

Please, don't say that. Please.

"But I guess meeting you was the worst thing that has happened in my life." She whispered.

Anemone. || TaennieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara