I'm Sorry (Abscission Part 4)

🖤Seoul UniversityThe HallwayMonday, 7:20AM

🖤
Seoul University
The Hallway
Monday, 7:20AM

It's been a few minutes since Jennie arrived to school. She was hoping she could greet Taehyung and see how he was doing. And maybe, tell him the news.

So she just stood by the hallway, waiting there like a little puppy.
But classes were about to start, and she was starting to lose hope that he would ever come for class.

But alas, she was proved wrong.

There he was, Kim Taehyung. And um, maybe you'd expect the typical leading man entrance with the floating flowers and everyone staring at him in awe, but -it's just not the case for this leading man.

His hair was a little disheveled, and his chest was rapidly pushing up and down, clearly out of breath from running. It was obvious, he woke up late. Just as she expected.

She broke a giggle when she saw him, already walking to approach him.

He seems a little stressed over the fact that he's about to be late to class, so she tries to call for him.

And as she opened her mouth, his name spilled out, like it was a melancholy song. She was just that happy to see him.

And he definitely heard it.

"Taehyung!"

Oh dear God.

She's coming.

She's walking here.

What do I do?

What do I say?

She's definitely going to ask questions, which is the last thing I want.

Like man, what do you want me to tell her? And why I've been avoiding her?