Princess

"Partner?"

Damn, was she lost. Jennie was alone in a frenzy of friends. But little did she know, she wasn't so lonely after all.

Everybody had started to pick out their partners for their presentation. Some already starting.

It wasn't long before all the students in the subject had been occupied.

She was freaking out.

She knew well she shouldn't have taken this class.

But since Taehyung took this class, she took it too.

But she didn't expect to regret it.

But it was too late.

The teacher had arrived.

"Goodmorning Class!" Mrs. Kwon greeted with her cheery voice. Her pregnancy glow becoming more evident as the time passes.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Kwon!" You can tell she was a class favorite by the tone of the students' greeting.

"Well, I'm just gonna tell you. I'm not feeling so well. And given that... I will give you a freetime." She said calmly.

The whole class rejoiced and shouted.

"IF!"

The class died down and collected themselves.

"You use that to discuss your presentation with your partner. I may not be feeling well but I will still keep a close eye on you." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Alright, does everybody have their partners?" Mrs. Kwon asked, the class answered yes, but Jennie's nervous gulp did not go unnoticed by the cunning teacher's eye.

"Jen-"

Before she could call for her name, the door slammed open, revealing a breathless and sweaty Taehyung.

"I'm sorry I'm late Mrs. Kwon, I had some errands to run regarding my mother." He explained in a breathless matter.

"Goodmorning to you too, Mr. Kim." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Taehyung, do you have a partner?" Mrs. Kwon asked with a small smirk.

"Uh, no ma'am." Taehyung said.

"What?" Mrs. Kwon scrunched her nose.

"Ma'am?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Usually by this time you and Miss Kim would be linking arms right now." She giggled, pointing at Jennie.

"Uh..." Taehyung trailed off, stealing a glance from Jennie.

"Well, I'll just put you guys together." Mrs. Kwon smiled.

"Alright class, go to your partners and you can start discussing your plans about the presentation."

Taehyung nervously walks to Jennie's desk.

He takes a chair and sets it in front of her.

"Hey..." He muttered.

"Hi." She whispered.

The awkwardness was so thick it could slice through a concrete wall.

"So... Let's begin?" Jennie was first to intiate conversation.

"Where do we start?" Taehyung asked.

"Um, what do you have in your mind?" Jennie asked.

"I think the Prince should have died along with the Princess." Taehyung said in a blank tone.