Forget 1.0

"Niall, what are you doing here?" I ask sleepily, rubbing my eyes as I stand with the door wide open.

"I came to see if you were okay."

I stare at him for a bit.

His hair is flat, not in the usual quid he has. His eyes are filled with concern and worry.

How did I get here?

How did I manage to fall in love with Niall Horan.

Gosh, my life sounds like some shitty fanfiction, written by a 9 year old.

With the cancer and Niall, it doesn't seem real.

Oh but it is.

"So, are you?" Niall asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I mumble, forgetting what he's talking about. My head is so consumed in everything.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks again, stating at me blankly.

Am I okay?

Do I look okay?

I shake my head and stand aside, letting Niall in my house.

My mother had to go on a business trip. She couldn't postpone it, or not go.

She's gone for a week or so.

I lead Niall to my room, closing the door behind is both.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, running his hands through his blonde hair.

"I feel like shit. I just want to sleep all the time." I admit, shuffling my feet in the grey carpeted floor.

"It's the cancer yeah?"

My heart stops.

He actually knows.

I guess, it could be the actual cancer and not the time I have left.

"I-"

"It's fine Hanna, I guess I'll have to deal with you dying. I mean, there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's not like you're gonna go back on the chemo." Niall shrugs fiddling with his fingers as he looks around my room.

"How did you-"

"You shouldn't have told Harry. He can't keep a secret to save his life. Especially when he's always old me everything." After a long silence, Niall finally speaks up again. "You know, we all care about you Hanna. Every single one of us, have been trying to see you. You're always asleep.. Which I don't blame you for, of course not."

"Niall, I didn-"

"Blah blah blah, you didn't know Harry would tell me. No surprise there. But Hanna, I don't like the fact you've only got 12 days left. I also don't like the fact that you don't feel the same about me, that I do to you. Hanna, I'm in love with you." Niall breathes, looking at me, waiting for an answer.

What?

"Niall..." I sigh and breathe in heavily. I walk over to him, and sit myself on his lap. "I love you."

Niall smiles and glances at my lips.

He starts to lean in.

This can't be happening.

I press my lips against his, wrapping my hands around his neck.

Never in a million years, did I think I would be kissing Niall Horan.

Our lips move in sync, his smiles against mine.

I pull away, searching for air.

"I really do Niall. I love you."

And for a moment, I forget about everything, but Niall.

------------------

Ha.

They're so cute.

IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN

Enjoy my lovelies!

xx