0.3 Diary Entry

How am I supposed to start this thing?

Dear Diary?

Do I not do that, and just write?

But writing dear diary makes me seem girly... I am not girly.

I am as girly as Harry Styles.

Take back, he is girly as fuck.

I grab a pen and a book, bring it to my bed and sitting down.

Dear diary,

Today hasn't been to bad, although I do have a doctors appointment again.

Dr. Stevens wants to put me on chemo... I won't let him.

The doctors aren't going to tell me mum, although it did take a lot of convincing.

I know my mum wants the best for me, but she can't help me with this one.

I'm not selfish, I swear, I'm just dying.

On a brighter note, Harry styles followed me last night! We talked!

It was amazing, I felt so happy!

He found out my username, high is really embarrassing for me... It's @harrysnip69. I know, embarrassing af!

Well, I guess I better head of to the doctors, I'm gonna try catch mum before she leaves, so she can take me!

xx Hanna

I rush down the stairs, leaving my phone in my room because I was in such a rush.

"Mum! Can you take me to the doctors?" I ask, complaining that I'm too lazy to catch the bus.

She sighs in defeat, throwing her hands above her head after me nagging her.

"Fine. Get in the car" She groans, locking the house after she leaves through the wooden doorway.

"So, mum... How are you?" I ask, trying to spark a conversation on the way their.

"You know," She sighs, dodging my question. "I have work on the other side of Melbourne, you're lucky I'm taking you."

My mum works all around the city, as a fashion designer.

"You completely avoided my question!"

"I'm good."

Good to hear mum.

I thank her with a with peck on the cheek before exiting the car.

I walk in to the doctors with bags around my eyes, slouching over to Kerry.

"Are you alright?" She asks concerned, grabbing me a Styrofoam cup filled with water. Kerry hands me the cup of water, watching at I fiddle with the cup.

"Yeah, tired.." I sigh, taking a small sip of the water I was given.

"You're a strong one." She smiles and hands me my card for next week.

I smile back and sit down, fiddling with the cardboard paper in my free hand, cup in my other.

"Hanna?" Dr. Stevens smiles, leading me into the small room, medical equipment packed inside. "Take a seat, how've you been?"

"Alright, I've been getting really tired easy... And cold, I'm always cold." I sigh, taking into account that it is Winter.

"That's normal for this condition, completely normal. And your eating? Are you hungry?" Dr. Stevens asks, punching letters in the keyboard.