0.4 Screams

I begged my mum to let me meet the boys at the airport. It took a lot of convincing, but I got there.

The screams of teenage fanatics make me cringe. I can't stand the loud noises.

5 hears appear from an entrance, walking over to the crowd. Security guards try to edge them away, but they continue to sign books.

Harry's hair is swept back, a flannel around his head. Niall's hair is quiffed back, similar to Zayn's. Liam's hair is standing upwards, whilst Louis' hair is combed back.

God, I have never seen anything as beautiful as them.

Before I can get photos, they disappear, an extra 4 heads following.

One with bright red hair...

No.. It can't be...

5 Seconds Of Summer are with One Direction. There has to be another tour!

As if on cue, my phone vibrates in my pocket.

@Harry_Styles: Were you there, in the group of girls?

@harrysnip69: I was, still am.

@Harry_Styles: We can't come back out, leave before it gets too crowded

@harrysnip69: Okay, leaving now.

@Harry_Styles: Awesome, we should catch up?

@harrysnip69: I'm thinking yes.

@Harry_Styles: Babe, I have to go! Bye x

@harrysnip69: I'll talk to you soon, have fun with 5 Seconds Of Summer xxo

I've come to a conclusion that Harry doesn't like greetings. He's only ever used them once since we've talked, otherwise he dives straight into conversation.

That's not bad, I don't mind.

Harry and I have been talking for a few days, but I feel comfortable around him. He makes me feel happy, and for a few minutes, I forget about my cancer.

How could I possibly foget that I'm dying?

He wants to meet up with me.. That's a good thing right?

No.

I'll spill, tell him about my cancer. I can't, I won't.

@Harry_Styles: I'll meet you at Starbucks in 10 x

Starbucks, how stereotypical?

White girl Central, here I come.

I sigh heavily and take a moment to listen to the screaming girls. I'm one of them, I'm the same as them.

I don't have energy to do anything anymore and it's killing me.

My mum has been asking me if I'm alright, and I'm getting curious about Dr. Stevens or Kerry speaking to my mum about the cancer.

She's noticed a change in my attitude, efforts in things and eating habits.

I make my way to the exit of the airport, calling my mum to come get me.

She said she'd hang around the car park, but not parking, because parking is too expensive.

My mum agrees, and within minutes, I'm sitting in the car with my mum.

"So, you'll never believe this..." I start, fiddling with my fingers as a smile creeps upon my face.

"What, what could you have possibly gotten yourself into now?" My mum asks me sarcasrically, smile plastered on her face.