Dinner Date 1.4

"Hanna? Where are you?" Niall asks me, wandering through my house.

Maybe if I stay quiet he won't notice I'm here.

"Baby, I know you're here. The heaters on." He chuckles to himself, wandering around the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I spit, remembering the event of the other day, when I heard him talking to some other girl over the phone.

"Woah, calm down. I came to tell you to get dressed. Those pajamas just won't do." He smiles, his hand held out for mine.

"What do you want?" I ask again, patience slipping away uncontrollably.

"We're going out, you're going to meet my family."

"Excuse me?" I reply, confusion displayed on my face.

"I planed it a few days ago. My parents are making a roast, they're really excited to meet you." He smiles, hands by his side.

Could it be that a few days ago, that's who he was talking to on the phone? No. No way.

Why would he keep this a secret? It's not like him to lie.

But then again... I never really knew him. I kind of jumped at my chance to date One Direction's Niall Horan.

Why couldn't I get to know him?

My thoughts are interrupted by another.

Cancer.

I'm still going to die.

What's the point of me meeting his parents if I'm going to die in a few days?

"Okay." I reply, hands shaking. Why did I agree to it?

--------------------------------

We arrive at his house, his eyes lighting with excitement.

He slowly turns to face me as we sit in his driveway.

"My parents don't know you're sick. I didn't tell them that. I didn't know if you wanted them to know or not." Niall sighs, his hands shaking nervously.

"It's okay." I shrug, trying to direct attention off me. "Can we not tell them?" I ask, remembering I only have tomorrow left to live.

"Of course. Anything for you." He smiles and leans over, pressing his lips to my forehead.

We get out the car, walking up to the front door.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, confirming my answer.

He swings the door open, the smell of a lamb roast flooding my senses.

"Niall! Is that you honey?" A female voice calls out, head poking around the corner.

"Hey mum" Niall smiles, hugging his mother lovingly.

"You must be Hanna!" She smiles, opening her arms for a hug. "I'm Maura."

I walk into her hug, feeling her warm embrace. Her hugs are somewhat like my mothers.

"You came at the right time, dinners being served." She smiles, leading us into the dining room.

Halfway through dinner, Niall speaks up.

"Where's Chris?" He asks, mouthful of roast potato.

"Working, as usual." She sighs, tears watering up. "Niall, swallow your food before speaking."

To avoid a mess, I ask a question if my own.

"So, when did you move to Australia?" I ask, directing my question at Maura.

"3 years ago. Chris got a job offer here. We decided it be best if we move down under." She giggles, causing me to laugh a little.

At the end of the night, I thank Maura for cooking such a lovely dinner.

Niall drives me home, dropping me of outside my house.

"Thank you, I really appreciated it." I smile, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Not a problem. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He asks, face filled with curiosity.

"Of course." I smile, leaving the car.

Will he see me tomorrow? Maybe my dead body.

----------------------
Hey gal

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Only one more chapter left!

Enjoy xo