HATE

POV: MADELYN

Where am I? I look over and Daisy has her arm around me we're on a bed and Kadens laying at the bottom of the bed. I stretch, I'm in one of Daisy's pink pajama sets. I laugh to myself thinking about how hard it would be for Daisy go try and put me in this. It worked though. My head is pounding.

I sit up. Yep we're all in Daisy's room.

I check my phone. I haven't really downloaded any social media since I've been back. Yeah I know I have fans, but I feel like they'll bring it up all the time and I'm just not ready. That's why the 'paparazzi' have been trying to get photos of me. It's really annoying that I can't have space away from it all. And it doesn't matter because I probably lost the majority of my following, or I gained some...pity followers. Those are the worst kind, their nice and all but no.

I walk to Daisy's bathroom and look in the mirror. My makeup is taken off, awe I love Daisy. I go pee then wash my hands. I have a spare toothbrush here because I have a thing with brushing my teeth after being kidnapped. I start brushing them and I hear the door open.

"Hey D." I give a small smile to Daisy.

"Hey, again I'm sorry I wasn't with you last night I didn't know that dude-." I cut her off.

"It was Kaden." I laughed. "He didn't do much, he wouldn't."

"No Madelyn, it wasn't Kaden..." she rubs her arm nervously.

"I remember it was Kaden." I look at her seriously. Oh god it wasn't Kaden...oh no. "D-did He ya know...?"

"No! No, I don't think so. A guy named Blake saved you." That name coming out of her mouth made my heart drop.

"B-Blake?" I ask. My hands feel sweaty all of a sudden.

"Yeah, tall, black hair, looks like he's 19." Blake. The Blake That knew I was kidnapped and didn't do anything. The Blake That is friends with Jaden and the others. BLAKE ONE OF MY CAPTORS! Oh...I can't breathe. "Do you know him? Are you okay?" Daisy looks at me with concern.

"Yeah, no I don't know him." I laugh awkwardly. Please believe that.

"Okay." She smiles.

"I have to pee." Kaden walks in and says in a deep raspy morning voice. He's so cute.

My mind started to wander and I found myself thinking about Jaden, Payton, and the rest of the guys. And man do I really miss Blair.

Wait.

If me and her had sex would that mean I'm not straight? Great, now I'm confused. I really like Blair. She's amazing.

I don't know why, but I had a strange feeling. One I can't describe, kinda like I'm being...watched? No. Madelyn who would watch you? Maybe it's the boys. I bet Tayler and Bryce said something about them but the police would believe me over them right?
A/n: acab, sorry just had to throw that in there. Also blm y'all I still go to protests it's not over it's actually far from over. We will get equality for all. Justice for all.~

"Where's your ibuprofen?" I ask Daisy who's leaning on the counter checking her phone.

"In the downstairs bathroom." Daisy answers. Me and her both get out so Kaden can pee.

"Also I'm gonna take a shower, and thanks for getting me out of my clothes and taking my makeup off." I give a huge smile and pull her into a hug.

"No problem, you're like my best friend. Plus if I let you sleep in makeup that would make me a horrible cruel person." She laughs. She then walks over to her closet and gets an outfit. She has a little part of her closet dedicated to me and my clothes. I leave so many of my outfits here I don't know why. She hands me black mini dress, a white long sleeve T-shirt to go underneath, a black pair of doc martens, and fishnets to go underneath the dress.