WHICH ONE

A/n: If you don't follow me then you wouldn't know that my grandpa passed away because of the corona virus. I've been going through a really rough time that's why I haven't updated in a WHILE. This chapter is short and not that good so that why. Hope you all understand. <3

POV: ANTHONY

The guys left to go find Tayler and Bryce, while me and Payt stayed back at the place with Madelyn. I have to talk to Avani, I'm not a cheater....

"Hey imma go upstairs real quick." I said to Madelyn and Payton. I quickly ran up the stairs went to my room and closed the door. I already left dozens of text messages and called her a bunch, I'm gonna call her one last time. If she doesn't answer then I'll leave her be, but if she does then it's a sign.

I called her and the phone started ringing.

"What Anthony?!" I heard her scream in the phone. She answered!

"P-please Avani I'm sorry, it was one kiss. I love you it was a mistake. Come over and we can talk about it." I pleaded.

"No Anthony I hate you! I hate you and Addy and all your dumb friends cause they all knew and didn't tell me!" It sounded like she was crying.

"Come over we can talk about it." I whispered while tears filled my eyes.

"Fine." She hung up. She lives super close to us so she'll probably be here in like 5 minutes.

I wiped the tears off my face. Dang I hate crying, I always have.

I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs.

Payton opened the door. Avani was standing there her arms were crossed and it looked like she had been crying a lot.

Madelyn was sitting on the couch. She looked over and as soon as she saw her she said "Avani I'm so so sorry, I know that's not gonna make up for anything and you don't have to forgive me but you're like the only friend I have right now." Madelyn got up from the couch and went over to her.

"I'm here to talk to Anthony, but thanks for the apology." She smiled. "Wait...I thought your eyes were brown?" Avani I lifted her one eyebrow.

"Oh t-they are, I'm wearing contacts." Madelyn laughed nervously. Me and Payton gave Mads a look, we don't wanna have her kidnapped but if we let her go and the others don't know they would kill us especially Griffin.

"Take them out." Avani crossed her arms.

"W-What?" She laughed. Madelyn looked at Payton then me. "W-well...um....I was kidding my eyes change colors sometimes. Freakyyy." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Yeah okay, all you do is lie." Avani rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Madelyn looked down.

"WAIT! Now I know who you look like, Madelyn, the girl who was kidnapped or something." Avani laughed. "Ever since I saw you I knew you looked like somebody but I couldn't put my finger on it. Poor girl, she was probably kidnapped by some pervs." Avani shook her head.

Madelyn's face was shocked.

"Y-Yeah I've heard of her..."

"Are you guys like related or something?"

"N-no...." Madelyn was nervous and it was showing.

"Ok imma take Addy upstairs." Payton grabbed her hand and they left.

Here it goes.

"Avani, I did kiss Addilyn I'm not gonna lie. I kissed her first and yes she kissed back but you should be more mad at me not her."