Jaden

A/n: Quinton is not the final choice. Just so y'all know just bc they date doesn't mean they won't breakup. Not saying they're gonna breakup.

POV: MADELYN

Me and Quinton have been dating for three months. When the rest of the guys found out they weren't too happy, but they dealt with it.

He's such an amazing boyfriend. He makes me so happy, I think I love him. Blair has her bed in my room now and we're roommates.

"Madelyn!" Quinton came running into my room.

"What?!" I screamed. He kissed me.

"Ew." Blair rolled her eyes.

"Get out then, it was my room first." I stuck my tongue out.

"Don't be mean baby." Quinton laughed. I kissed him again.

"Get out Blair." I said in between kisses.

"Do it in Quintons room!" She screamed. Quinton picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked with me to his room. He opened the door and threw me on the bed.

He came back over.

"I don't really wanna do this right now..." I rubbed my arm.

"Why? We've done it before." Quinton asked.

"I'm just not in the mood. We can make out if you want." Oh god he's mad.

"I'm fine with that." He leaned over and started kissing me. Guess he's not mad.

We made out for about an hour. I was out of breath and my lips were a little sore.

"Wanna go downstairs?" Quinton held my hand. I shook my head yes. We went downstairs and all the boys were in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I waved.

"Hey Mads." They all replied.

"I'm still confused on why she chose you." Griffin rolled his eyes.

"You would be her last choice Griff. You're an asshole." Kio laughed.

"She's a slut anyways." Griffin went to walk away.

"What the hell Griffin?!" I yelled. I looked at Quinton to see if he was gonna say anything but he didn't. "Whatever." I walked to my room.

"What's wrong?" Quinton grabbed my arm.

"Your not gonna say anything to them?! He just called me a slut. You're my boyfriend!" I screamed.

"Oh come on! Your really mad about something so little?!" He grabbed my hand again.

"How's that little?! I'm your girlfriend, he's your friend! You should've said something to him!" I yanked my hand away.

"Madelyn stop being like this!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Quinton!" I walked away.

"We're not done talking!" He ran after me.

"Yes the fuck we are!" I looked away from him. He grabbed my face harshly. "Ow Quinton!" I yelled. I tried taking his hand off my face but his grip tightened.

"I said we're not done." He slapped me.

"Stop!" I tried pushing him away from me. "Quinton!" I started crying.

"You're nothing without me. If we break up then they'll hit you again! You're staying with me whether you like it or not!" He shoved me to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." My voice cracked. He left angry. I sat there crying. Jaden came in.

"What's wrong?!" He came over to me.