HER, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER

POV: PAYTON

"We'll get you back!" We all yelled.

That was three weeks ago.... we still haven't gotten her back, I'm scared for her. I don't know what Bryce and Tayler will do with her.

Believe it or not we were all actually friends once with Bryce and Tayler. I don't remember why we fell out but we just did....

"We still haven't made a plan to get her yet! We have no clue what's happening!" Jaden screamed.

"She'll be okay..." I don't know if she'll be okay I just have to pray.

"Well she wouldn't be in this mess if we never KIDNAPPED HER!" Anthony screamed.

"Fuck," Griffin put his head in his palms.

"Where's Quinton and Josh with the food?"

"We're here!" Josh and Quinton come thru the door with Taco Bell.

"Finally!!!" Anthony and I go running toward the food, Griffin followed behind.

"I'm not hungry anymore..." Jaden walks up the stairs.

"So we heard you were getting food." Avani, Mads, and Nessa came walking thru the door.

"This is ours," Griffin growled at them.

We all bursted into laughter.

"We also wanted to see Addy!" Nessa jumps up and down excitedly.

Shit.

"Yeah, were is she?" Avani looks around. Oh no we do we say.

Me, Anthony, then Josh, Quinton, and Griffin all look at each other.

"She's probably upstairs I'll go get her!" Mads went to run up the stairs.

"She's not up there." Jaden came walking down.

"Oh where is she, we all want to see her!!" Mads smiled widely.

"She went home for a couple of days, and Mads we need to talk..." Jaden rubbed his arm.

"About...?"

"Just come with me." He took her hand. Oh god what is he doing.

We all just go back to eating, and talk for a little bit then Mads comes back down it looked like she had been crying.

"Come on Avani, Nessa." Mads picked up her bag.

"What's wrong?" Avani asked.

"Just come on I can't be here anymore."

"Oh ok..." Nessa got up.

They all left.

Me and the boys go upstairs into Jadens room and he's not there.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"I have a feeling where he might be." Griffin starts leading us towards Madelyn's room. We open the door.

Jadens there laying on her bed with her pillow.

"Hey..." I say.

Man this must be really hard for him, it's hard for me too I'm just not showing it I'm trying to keep myself together but I miss her and her snarky remarks, her attitude, her vanilla smelling hair, I miss HER, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

I feel tears start to form but I hold them back.

"Hi." Jaden says smelling her pillow.