ALL ALONE

POV: MADELYN

~a/n: credits to walvisforever for giving me story ideas!~

                     ~3 WEEKS AGO~

"Please Bryce! Tayler! I wanna go back!" I screamed while they were dragging me to the car.

"Shhh, you'll have fun at our house." Bryce said while forcing me inside the car.

"Bryce sit in the back with her so she doesn't try and jump outta the car."

"Ight." Bryce got in the back with me.

I was sobbing and I couldn't stop.

"Please! I want the boys!" I said hitting Bryce's chest.

"Stop hitting me Madelyn!" Bryce screamed at me.

"FUCK YOU!" I spit on him.

His face got even angrier and he put his hand around my throat, and started choking me.

"STOPPPP!!!! WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CHOKING!" I said while trying to get his hand off from around my throat.

He let go of my throat and held my hands down. "I like it a lot, you'll come to find that out during the next couple of weeks." He said trying to scare me.

"Let go!" Why won't they ever listen! What I have to say matters just as much as what they have to say!

"Dude don't do this is in the car." Tayler rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." Bryce Let go of my wrists.

The whole rest of the car ride was quite and awkward.

I cleared my throat. "Soooo....what are your plans for the weekend?" I nervously laughed.

"Stop." Bryce said while folding his arms over each other and facing the window.

"Sorry...I just didn't want it to be awkward..."

"Madelyn wanna sit in the front with me?" Tayler asked.

"Yeah!" I squealed. Tayler stopped the car to let me get in the front.

I can escape! I'll just wait for him not to pay attention and jump out of the car. Please work!!! God if your on my side this will work.

I opened the door, went upfront opened that door, and got in.

Tayler started driving. The road we were on didn't have anybody on it, which is really unfortunate.

My heart was beating super fast. The car started slowing down a little.

Ok I have to go now....i let out a deep breath.

3...2....1!

I opened the door and jumped out. I started rolling.

FUCK! MY SHOULDER AND EVERYTHING ELSE!

Everything was hurting so bad.

I quickly got up with my body sore and started running as fast as I could. I went into the woods.

Ofc there has to be woods. Smh. I kept on running. My legs were super sore along with the rest of my body.

It felt like I was running for hours and hours but....

~a/n: if you remember from the first chapter ;) ~

I have to keep running! They're going to find me, and punish me.