MORE THAN A FRIEND

POV: MADELYN

I woke up the next morning with Anthony holding me.

He smells so good, I could lay here forever.

Oh shit! Where's Avani. I looked around trying not to wake Ant. I didn't see her or Nessa anywhere.

I guess they left...but they didn't even say bye. Oh well it's fine. I moved into Anthony more, he was so warm. He made me feel so safe like Jaden did and Quinton. But they all had something different about them.

Am I falling for them?! No. They kidnapped me I can't...especially Anthony and Jaden. They have girlfriends, and I don't wanna be THAT girl. I could see that all the boys were sleeping, I really don't wanna get up but I have to brush my teeth, I hate my morning breath.

I went to get up but Anthony pulled me back in.

"Ant," I shook him trying not to hurt him or wake the others. "I'm not Avani." I laughed.

"I know." He said tiredly.

Wait what.

"I mean yeah go head..." he let go of me.

Did he mean to say that? Whatever. I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I got in and brushed my teeth in there.
A/n: if you don't brush your teeth in the shower your lame.~

I finally got out and went into my room. I put on shorts and and Quintons hoodie. I have a couple of each of their hoodies. I went downstairs they were all sitting in the kitchen without t-shirts.....damn.

I was staring at all of them and I think they noticed.

"Madelyn your drooling." Josh laughed.

"NO IM NOT!" I blushed furiously.

Ok maybe I was a little, but they don't need to know that.

"I like my hoodie on you." Quinton winked.

"I think you'd look a lot better in mine." Jaden smiled.

"I think Mads looks a lot better in your hoodies Jaden." I smiled sadly. They all looked at each other.

"I'm not dating her anymore..." Jaden whispered.

"What?! And you didn't tell me?!" I yelled. I was about to talk more when Anthony ran over and threw me over his shoulder.

"ANTHONY REEVES! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at him hitting his back. He ran up the stairs with me. We got to his room and he threw me on the bed.

"ANTHONY!" I yelled furrowing
A/n: is that even a fucking word? I don't even know smh. ~

My eyebrows.

"I think you'd look a lot better in my hoodie..." he said while moving closer to me. I got up and went to the wall.

"A-Anthony..." I managed to get out while my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Don't say my name like that Madelyn." He whispered in a low voice. Making shivers go down my spine.

He pushed me against the wall with more force.

"Anthony." I whispered once again. He brought our bodies closer together until there was only a little space left. Our foreheads connected.
A/n: that sounded weird but I'm keeping it in.

I could hear his heartbeat and it was going just as fast as mine. He knew what was about to happen was wrong but he wasn't going to stop it and neither was I. 

He was looking at me, my lips to be more specific.

"I've wanted to do this for a while but I couldn't, I couldn't do it to Avani but I can't hold myself back any longer." He finally closed the little space between us.