DEAL: PART TWO

POV: MADELYN

Previously:

"Deal, but if anyone finds out I'm doing this they'll kill me." Payton looked at his hands, he was fidgeting.......

"YES!" Payton screamed excitedly. "This will work perfectly, there's no flaws."

Man, I hope he's right....

Now:

"I'm scared, I get there's no flaws but what if you know? It's just...I'm just....I don't know." I played with my hair nervously.

"Nothing can go wrong with this plan." Blair smiled. Hopefully she's right.

"I have to break up with Quinton." I spoke up. Blair and Payton both looked at me like I was crazy.

"What if he hits you again?" Blair's voice broke.

"I won't let him." Payton interrupted. My stomach filled with butterflies, I got a bubbly feeling. Me and Payton just stared into each other's eyes, neither one of us wanting to look away.

"Sooo..." Blair interrupted us. Me and Payton both laughed. "You guys never had sex?" She said bluntly. I'm cheeks turned cherry red.

"Blair!" I screamed.

"What?" She shrugged.

"Oh my god." Payton laughed. Do I wanna have sex with Payton....? Maybe, I don't want to have sex with another person for a while it's scary. It's scares me to think about somebody touching me, I've been through hell and back 5 times. I'm still in hell I don't know how to feel.

"Did you?" Blair asked again.

"No." I shook my head. "We only kissed." I could feels Payton's gaze on the back of my head I turned to look at him and his eyes fell on my mouth. I looked away quickly, feeling not too good.

"I can't believe we have to wait this long for me to escape." I broke the silence.

"Well we have no other choice, that's the only day it will work." Payton looked anxious. The door knob jiggled which caught all of our attention. Jaden, Anthony, Josh, Blake, Griffin, and Quinton all came walking through the door. Jaden's hand was around Quintons arm, Quintons face was all bloody as well as Griffins.

I looked back at Payton he quickly hid the notepad.

"What happened?" Blair sat up, and walked over to them.

"Nothing." Anthony answered. My eyes met Quintons and then Griffins my smile slowly faded away. When I looked at them my heart broke even more. They both looked down at the ground. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Madelyn!" Quinton yelled after me. I froze in my tracks, my heart started beating out of my chest.

I'm the stupidest girl in the world, I know that because the next thing I did was actually a very dumb decision. I turned around and ran into his arms. He squeezed me tightly.

"I'm sorry baby." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He smashed his lips against mine, there was anger in it.
A/n: they didn't really smash lips it's just a descriptive word, y'all smh.~

He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Why am I doing this? What's wrong with me? He hit me more than once, he sprained my hand, he accused me of cheating, and I still go back to him. I could feel all the guys eyes and Blair's eyes on us. They were all burning through my back. What I have to do next is hard, but it has to be done. I pulled away and looked him in his green eyes.
A/n: are his eyes actually green? I can't ever tell 👁👄👁 .~