YES

A/n: will most likely have to play this more than once. Also I know this song doesn't really go with this chapter but I LOVE THIS SONG! It makes me feel good, and alive. I love OneRepublic

POV: MADELYN

I've been in this room for three months. After the first month I stopped screaming and banging on the door, the second month I felt numb, and now the third month I just don't care anymore. They always come in and try to make me eat but I never do. All three months I've at 10 meals. I'm not doing good.

"I'm coming in, are you fully clothed?" Quinton laughed. I didn't answer, he walked in with food. "I got your favorite this time." He smiled.

He came over and sat on the floor next to me.

"It's ........"
A/n: ion even know what kinda food to put, so I'm not puttin nun. Y'all can choose 😗."

"Wanna watch Criminal Minds?" He put the food next to me. I didn't answer. I don't talk anymore. "Please just talk to me Madelyn." He pleaded.

"No." I whispered.

"JUST FUCKING EAT THEN! YOU'VE LOST LIKE 15 POUNDS PROBABLY MORE!" He screamed at me. "ANSWER ME!" He picked up the food and threw it across the room. I brought my knees to my chest and put my head between them.

Kio came running in, he had a hot pocket in his hand. He was probably eating it.

"What happened?!" He yelled.

"S-shes not fucking eating." Quinton put his face and his hands. "She hasn't eaten in 2 weeks, she's only drank water."

"Madelyn." Kio came over to me. "Can you please just take a bite, please?" He brought the hot pocket up to me. "Just one bite, then we'll leave you alone." He said gently. I took a tiny bite of the hot pocket, he smiled widely.

"I'm sorry." Quinton rubbed his neck. "I'm gonna go." Quinton left the room.

"Thank you." Kio hugged me tightly. I didn't do anything, I just sat there. "Why won't you talk anymore, I really miss your voice." He said sadly.

I turned the other way, so I wasn't looking at him. He put his hand on my shoulder, I tensed up. He took his hand off.

"Please Mads, Just talk." He begged. I still didn't answer.

What's the point? Honestly, what's the fucking point? There's is no point. I don't even feel the same. It's like I've lost all emotion, like I lost the happiness in the things I loved doing. Nothing's the same.

"Okay, I'm gonna go, either me, Jaden, or Payton with be here later for your dinner." He smiled sadly, and left.

I always use to sing one direction songs. Kaden and Lila would always get mad at me since I sang them so much. One direction was my shit.

A/n: flashback is about to happen.~

"TURN IT UP! THIS IS MY FUCKING SONG WITH DADDY STYLES!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

It was 'You and I' Zayn's high note was finally coming on.

"CAUSE YOU AND IIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" I screamed. "I FUCKING NAILED THAT SHIT!" I laughed.

"You have an addiction to one direction." Kaden rolled his eyes.

"So?" I crossed arms. "You can NEVER have too much one direction. Sad that you think you can." I crossed my legs.

"Mmm, you actually can." Lila said annoyed.

"NO. YOU. CAN. NOT!" I screamed in her face.