SPECIAL

A/n: this is before Bryce and Tayler came and held them hostage LMAOO And during andddd after. It's a long one, sorry if you get bored cause some of it was in the last chapter but work with me. The end gets better. Grab a snack, drink, blankets idk you don't have to but this chapter is the LONGESTTTT I've ever done. Alsooo the boys aren't dead Payton was having a nightmare LMAOO SORRY TO WORRY YALL

POV: MADELYN

I was having fun laughing with Payton until Anthony came in and started saying that we needed to go. Payton argued with him but he finally agreed. Then we heard the door open.

"Madelyn?!" Bryce....his voice sent shivers down my spine and my whole body tensed. Payton held on to me tightly I put my head in his chest. We went inside the room then in the closet.

"Hellooooo???!!" Taylers voice echoed through the entire house. Anthony was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. I looked at him and shook my head, he gave me a look of reassurance and squeezed my hand.

He finally came back and said, "They have a gun, so whatever you do don't make any noise...." A g-gun okay. Alright don't piss yourself, don't. Keep it together you got this.

"I don't think she's here they probably left." Tayler said fortunately.

"Yeah you're probably right." Bryce replied then we heard the door shut.

"I think their gone." Anthony whispered.

"Thank god." I held my heart. Then Anthony opened the door they weren't there thankfully.

We went downstairs.

"My heart almost stopped." I laughed.

"Me too." Payton chuckled. We sat on the couch. Even though they kidnapped me their pretty cool dudes. I'm hungry though, hehe food sounds good.

"I'm gonna get some food." I skipped to the kitchen, like an idiot. I was looking in the freezer and I found an uncrustable
A/n: IS THAT EVEN HOW YOU SPELL IT??!! BRO I NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL I DONT WANT TO CAUSE IM CHILLIN BUT I CANT SPELL FOR SHIT NOW, THEY DONT TEACH ME ANYTHING USEFUL BUT I MISS MY HOT HISTORY TEACHER LMFAOOO

As soon as I was about to open it I heard noises. I stopped dead in my tracks, Tayler was behind me. I was about to scream but he hit me in the head and I fell to the ground.

"Mads? You all good?" Anthony yelled, I wanted to answer so badly but I couldn't, my head hurt so bad. Tayler and Bryce were looking at me, Bryce gave me a kiss on the cheek and then they hid again.

"Madelyn?" Payton screamed. I wanted to warn them but I was so dizzy. Finally I fell unconscious.

I heard voices, and I was on a bed. Why the hell do I ALWAYS wake up like this. I felt somebody on top me, taking my....clothes?! Off.

"GET OFF HER!" Anthony screamed. Who's on me? I finally opened my eyes, and I rubbed my head.

"W-What's happening?" I looked up and Tayler was on top of me. No this CANNOT be happening again. I won't let it, I'm strong.

What are you doing here?! Get off me!" I started kicking and screaming. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Why aren't they doing anything

"Payton Anthony please help me!" I screamed. Him and Bryce have ruined my life, they took everything away from me.

"We can't..." Anthony whispered. They were tied up, that's why they can't help.

"Okay now, if you lie on this one question I will stab Madelyn it you tell the truth I'll let you guys decide what to do to her. WHAT?! HES GONNA STAB ME?! "Why did you ACTUALLY kidnap Maddy? Now,now don't lie or you know what happens." I started crying harder. They lied to me, they took me for a different reason.