HELP ME

POV: MADELYN

I woke up and Jaden was still sleeping. He had his arm around me, and he was cuddled into me. I was SWEATING, but it was really comfy.

"Jaden." I shook him gently. He didn't answer, so I shook him again.

"What?" He said on a deep sleepy voice. Hot.
A/n: I just choked on my grape.~

"I have to get up." I tried moving but he was squishing me. "I'm dyingggg, you're soooo heavyyy!!" I tried moving him but he was like a bolder. Then Payton came running in.

"Help!!! He's gonna kill me!!!" He jumped on top of me and Jaden.

"PAYTON!" I screamed. It felt like he just broke my ribs.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" Jaden pushed him off.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Josh came running in.

"MADELYN HELP ME!" He tried getting under the covers.

"Nope." Jaden finally got off me, I got up and went to walk out of the room when Kio tackled me onto the bed. "Shit! I hate you all!" I rubbed my arm because he squished it. Kio was laughing uncontrollably. "Oh fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know it was yours Josh I'm sorry!" Payton hid behind Jaden.

"It had my name on it!" Josh screamed. Josh jumped on Payton and Jaden. Kio picked me up and held me down on the floor.

"Dog pile on Madelyn!" He screamed. He jumped on me then Payton, Josh, Jaden. Griffin, Quinton, and Anthony ran in and jumped on me too.

"IM DYING, YOU GUYS ARE SO HEAVY!" I tried hitting them but my arms were too short. They were all laughing.

"Happy birthday!!!" They all said together.
A/n: yeah yeah Ik it's past June 4th leave me alone. ~

"What are you guys doing?" I saw Blair walk in from the corner of my eye.

"HELP!" I screamed. She started laughing. "It's not funnyyy!!! You guys are like 400 pounds all together!"

I could see Blair eating something, it looked EXACTLY LIKE MY ICE CREAM!

"IS THAT MY ICE CREAM?!" I slid myself out from underneath them.

"How the hel-."

"IT IS! YOU KNOW IM THE ONLY ONE WHO EATS DOUBLE DUNKER!" I took it out of her hand.
A/n: I'm not even a big fan of double dunker but I couldn't think of any other ice creams. My mind isn't working right rn.~

"Calm down elf." She was only 3 inches taller than me. I took a chunk of ice cream out of the container and put it all over her face and hair.

"Delicious." I left the room. I heard the boys start to laugh.

"SAVAGE!" I heard Payton scream.

I went to the bathroom, washed myself off, and brushed my teeth IN THE SHOWER. The best way obviously.
A/n: obviously 😌.

It was raining, I've always LOVED the rain. It made me feel calm, so did thunderstorms. I was one of the kids, that wasn't scared of the dark, or spiders. I wasn't scared of anything. As I got older, my dad would always tell me not to talk to strangers, dress appropriately, don't lead boys on, all that stuff. I wasn't wearing anything inappropriate when I was cat called when I was 15. Or when I was asked for nudes when I was 12 or even peer pressured into drinking.

"Yo Maddy, you almost done we're gonna watch a movie." Quinton knocked on the door.

"Yeah." I put on shorts and one of Kio's hoodies. I walked out. "What movie?"