I looked out of the window until we got to the next set of traffic lights.

'Are you going to JoJo Siwa's party?' Jake yelled to some dudes who were sitting in their car.

'No...' They said, looking at Jake like he was mental.

'Oh, well I am.' Jake said, laughing in their faces as we sped away from them since the traffic light was green.

'That was so bad!' I threw my hands up. 'Mine was actually funny, yours was boring.' 

'I agree.' Jay said from the side of me. 'Addie, show him a good one at the next traffic lights just here.'

I rolled my window down and leaned out of it.

'Yo, guys?' I called to a group of guys around my age, who were sitting in a car. I noticed that the driver was looking below my eyes and at my chest. I pulled up my top and leaned back slightly. 'I think that-'

'Give us a flash!' The driver called. I blushed and shrunk into the car seat, rolling my window up.

'That backfired.' I laughed nervously, once back in the car.

'Sure!' Jake had rolled down his window. He pulled the top bit of his shirt down so that only the top of his chest showed. He ran his tongue over his lips in a sexual way, but jokingly. The boys cheered before driving away. 

'Don't do that to random people you see at traffic lights.' I pointed to the camera as Jake got back in the car.

'I agree.' Jake said. 'Anything dangerous done in this video has been done by trained professionals.'

'Agreed.' I nodded. 'Anyways- are you going to do the next random thing?'

'Yep, I've thought of a hilarious one.' Jake nodded. 

We waited until the next traffic light.

'Yo, Sir, yo- your keys are in your door' Jake addressed a man who was sitting in a truck.

'Pardon?' The guy asked, rolling down his window.

'Your keys are in your door.' Jake repeated.

The guy took his arm out and slapped in around the door handle, feeling for the keys and poking his head out of the window to see where they were when he couldn't find them.

'Yeah, how would you start your car if your keys were in the door.' Jake stated. 'Haha!' He laughed at him in a high pitched voice as we drove off.

I felt so bad for the old guy.

'Why do so many people fall for this stuff?' Jake asked everyone in the car, pointing the camera at us. I just shook my head in disappointment, laughing a little.

Rari turned the corner and I saw the house.

'Holy-' I started

'Oh my God- that looks so lit.' Jake pointed the camera at the house. 

The house large and white, and was bathed in balloons of every colour of the rainbow. There were flags and bunting strung everywhere, and two vans were parked outside of the drive, and were serving ice-cream, hot dogs and more tasty junk food. 

'LET ME OUT RARI, LET ME OUT!' Jake started yelling, taking his seat belt off and wiggling in his seat.

'And would you believe that I'm the youngest sibling.' I laughed as Rari parked on the side of the road.

I got out of the car once it was parked, and waited for everyone else to get out.

'Are you excited?' I asked Tydus as he attached his hand to mine