"No need to play, it's just us here" I spoke squeezing my eyes shut as I hear a click. I shudder as a cold metal touching my skin. "Where did the others go?" I heard another click and the cold metal was jabbed even more but I didn't stop asking him questions. "What did you do to them?" This time I heard him chuckling and moving the cold metal away before striding around and taking the seat before me, all the while my eyes cast down before I dared to look up and found myself facing the man in all black. 

My breath hitched as his black dark eyes stared back in mine. He has a mask covering his lower half of the face while his deep hooded eyes look amused and there was something else as well, which I can't seem to point out.

"You should care about yourself Byun Baekhyun" He snorted making my eyes twitch. "This is what I like about you the most you know. Always ready to save others. Always trying to look out for others even when you are at a gunpoint yourself. Quite Brave of you Bee Bee just like when you were young" He sneered making me swallow the invisible air. "Impressive"

"Don't call me that"

Those were the words on the tip of my tongue. Gritting my teeth I swallowed the words, my eyes wandering around the cold metal laid over the table.

He chuckled again retreating it towards himself. "No use of trying anything that's in that mind of yours. The whole Cafe is surrounded by my Men. No chance to escape either. We can talk instead like I planned" I can feel him grinning behind the mask. "That's a better idea don't you think?"

"What do you want,?" I asked, masking my expression as much as I could. "If you are here to kill me do it. Isn't it what you want. You tried it last year but failed. Now it's your chance. What's stopping you? Do It"

My heart was hammering inside my chest like it was going to burst out any second. The sound of the gun didn't make my stare waver from his dark ones. They stayed rooted in his eyes, challenging, daring him to pick the gun and freaking shoot me.

As time passed, the sweat in my palm became hotter while the look in my eyes turned colder.

"The professor I sent, to be your Supervisor turned out to be worthless. As expected, you even got him, and he barely even manage to escape" I shivered at the remembrance of the incident, but choose to keep my mouth shut, not uttering a single word letting him continue. "Should have send someone more experienced" He sneered again, squeezing my heart even more.

[ This incident is hinted by Baekhyun in CH 3. If you forgot you can read it again

"Why are you talking about it now?" I finally voiced out. "Its been a long time, why now?"

What are you trying to gain from this at all!

"Refreshing your memory again Bee Bee" He whispered. "As much as I want to make you suffer, it was truly amusing to find you being so helpless. It was so satisfying you know. I was loving the treatment you were getting untill that day" He tsked suddenly leaping forward both his hands over the table. "Don't you think so, something wasn't right that day Baekhyunee? How did you manage to do it all alone? How in the world were you alive? I have a doubt, that you weren't alone at all?"

My eyes widened as I stare at his smirking face, my heart thudding even more as I understood the meaning of his words.

🌺 Flash Back 🌺

"Baekhyun, Mr. Lin hates you" Kyungsoo comments, clicking his tongue. "Look at these grades, as if he is feeding you poison"

Snatching my Report back, I stare at it for some time and put away somewhere in my bag.