Meeting the Boss

Julia woke up to the sound of her 8am alarm. Groaning while she stretched out her arms just made her 2 year old son, Preston giggle. 

"Oh, yeah? How long have you been awake, young man?" Preston stopped giggling, but left Julia with a cheesy smile. "Come on, you silly boy. Let's get you changed." 

Julia got up from her bed and grabbed some diapers, wipes, and the diaper changing mat she recently bought. It had little blue and green bears all over it and it was just too cute to not get. It saved a mess too when Preston would do a blow out, thank goodness it wouldn't get on the carpet anymore. 

She changed him in a matter of minutes and she dressed him in a white and blue shirt and a matching pair of little jeans for him, and a pair of little black shoes. Then, Julia went to the kitchen of her apartment and made him bottles for work out of the milk and juice she had left. 

"Shit, I forgot to buy some yesterday. Good thing I have enough for the day." She said, quietly to herself. She quickly made the bottles and placed Preston's diaper bag on the kitchen table making sure it has all she needs. Diapers, blankets, wipes, extra clothes, toys, etc. 

ring ring

Her phone was ringing for a phone call, so she picked up her cell phone on the counter, which had the caller ID on it as Julia's new job. She smiled brightly, as this new job excited her. 

"Hello?" She said calmly to the other line.

"Is Miss Williams available?" It sounded like Seto Kaiba, the man who called her to do a Zoom Interview when she was still in America.

"This is her. What can I do for you?" Julia walked out of the kitchen to see her son playing with his toys on his play mat while Paw Patrol was on the TV. Julia then walked over to him and gave him his juice for breakfast, which he took happily.

"This is Seto Kaiba. Just calling to remind you that you need to be here today by 10am so I can give you your new office. If you even come a minute late, you will not be accepted to work here." Ass much?

"Of course, sir. I also need to remind you that my son will be present with me too; since I don't have a sitter yet." 

"Fine, good thing your shift today isn't too long." Wow, okay."When you come here, let my receptionist know your name and that you need to meet with me so we can get this started. Understood?"

"Yes, you got it. Thank you." 

"Okay, see you later." He hung up on her, so she just scoffed to herself and she put her phone back on the counter. 

Julia walk into her room so she could get dressed for the day. It was supposed to be around 64 degrees, hence springtime; her favorite time of the year. She pulled out my light blue short sleeve blouse and she wore a pair of black skinny jeans for her comfort. Julia was never really a leggings or a dress pants kind of gal. She always liked wearing jeans and dresses growing up, well more so jeans now. She went to the closet and pulled out her navy blue flat canvas shoes and slipped them on her feet. Julia then headed into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and worked to brush the long curly brown locks.

"Hmm, how about a french side braid today? I think so!" She said happily to herself, trying to figure out what this girl could do with her hair. "Yes!" Julia did it successfully, it being her favorite style for now.

Julia pulled out her makeup kit and began to put on slight foundation powder on, then some eyeliner and some mascara, then a small pop of lip gloss, almost the minimal of make up. She walked out of the bathroom and checked on her son who was almost done with the bottle she gave him while on the phone with her boss.