Chapter 2

It was hot, messy, and worth every minute of my time in my tightly packed schedule. This business man, this gorgeously tanned skinned man was everything I wanted and more. "Well Zayn, let's have some fun." I teased, lingering my lips over his. I could feel his shaky breath tickling the sensitive skin above my lip. He smelled like brown sugar and vanilla, the best combination for a guy that looked like that.

"What would you like me to do?" I pulled away, thought kept a tight hold on his tie, tugging gently. I found out over a while of doing this sort of job that men like that. They liked the little bit of control that I had over them. "I can strip for you. You can strip me. Anything you want." I turned around, pulling his tie over my shoulder and leading him to the bed. He was being oddly quiet, but I knew it was because he was nervous.

"Uhm, I-" His voice trembled. "What do you usually do with your, erm, clients?" He asked. Yeah. He was nervous. I turned to face him, working my fingers on his tie and slipping it off of him and dropping it to the floor.

"That's confidential." I winked, pressed my palms to his chest and letting him sit back on the bed. "I can't tell you, but I can show you." I said in a low and sultry voice, climbing onto his lap and straddling him. He shifted slightly beneath me and I could tell he was already exited in those expensive trousers. "So how about it, baby?" I tested out the pet name and he didn't seem to respond to it, so I moved onto the next. "Hmmm, daddy?" I asked, bucking my hips into him and he gasped out, grabbing my hips. That's it.

"I'm new to this." My client spoke up, rubbing hard circles into my hips with his thumbs. "I've never paid for sex before." He sounded unsure about the whole thing and I needed to keep him on track if I was gonna make some money that night. I shifted on him and he let out a groan.

"Don't you worry your pretty face, daddy. I will take good care of you. And hey, since you're new, I'll give you the whole night to pay me. You're a friend of Louis'. I think I can trust you." I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. He didn't kiss back and I felt a little sad about that, but he was new and I knew that. I would have to work for my money tonight.

"How about you get out of that tight looking suit of yours." I flipped his collar up and then played with his shirt collar. I went to unbutton his shirt when he stopped me. "What's the matter?"

My client looked up at me with those big caramel colored eyes. He was watching me as though he could see my blood cells moving underneath my skin. I felt a rush of blood into my cheeks because of his state. He looked at me as though I was his whole world even though we were only strangers making a business deal. "I want to take this," He plucked the fabric of my shirt. I was glad I changed into it. It was a lift blue color that really showed off my eyes. "off of you." His voice had something dark accompanying it. And what I could say is that it made my whole body tremble.

"Whatever you want," I grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up slightly. "daddy." I showed off my toned stomach and his hands went straight underneath my shirt, pushing it up further until I lifter my arms and he removed the article of clothing completely. I was itching to see what was underneath his suit and tie exterior, but I knew this wasn't for me. This was all for him and I was getting paid to make sure he had a good time.

His fingers grazed over my nipples, causing me to gasp. I was always so sensitive and my client seemed to like my reaction to the touch, so he played further. I had forgotten his name by then, was it Zak? I didn't know. The only persons name I needed to remember was Liam. He was the majority of my income. He paid more than any of my other clients. And this guy, who was extremely delicious looking, was paying at a discount. Next time, I couldn't afford to be so cheap.

I had bills to pay. Hotel fees. My small, slum of an apartment cost me half of what Lawrence paid me for the weekend. Not to mention paying the landlord extra just to keep silent about my age and let me live there by myself. Life was hard, but it was better than before where my dad would hit me and my mom wouldn't even care. She would just turn a blind eye and sip on her wine like she didn't have a care in the world. I was her damn son, she should've cared about me.