Chapter 11

Well that escalated quickly. I stood there in shock and Zayn just stood before me with this sly look on his face. He hadn’t said anything that straight forward to me before, but I was his for the month, so I would do whatever he told me to do. “I can do that.” I faked a sultry look back at him. He smirked. 

“Come with me.” Zayn offered his hand to me. I took it and he led me from the hallway towards the kitchen. “Wait here.” I stopped just on the other side of the kitchen counter. Zayn wandered to the other side and opened the restaurant sized fridge. I waited as he pulled out a bottle of champagne. 

I internally gagged. I really did not like drinking. I think Zayn saw the slight sign of disgust on my face and chuckled. “Don’t worry. This is for me.” He grabbed a single flute glass. “And these…” He went back to the fridge to grab a small tray out. “Are for you.” I gawked at the plump, chocolate covered strawberries on the tray. 

“Really?”

“Really.” Zayn offered me the tray and I took it, picking up the biggest strawberry on the plate. I took a bite and it was as good as it looked. I moaned as I took another bite and I think that got Zayn’s attention. “This is so good.” I smiled. 

“Good. Now, shall we?” He walked out of the kitchen and went up to the large glass doors. I followed him with the tray outside towards the pool. For a moment I panicked, thinking he wanted to go for a swim before going into the jacuzzi, but when we walked past the pool towards the other side of the backyard, I sighed.

 The jacuzzi came into view and Zayn walked up to it, kicking his shoes off to the side. He kneeled down and placed the bottle of champagne down and his glass.  He then pulled his socks up and shrugged his jacket off his shoulders. It was odd to see this man in front of me acting so casually. When he was just down to his pants, he looked over to me. “Coming in, aren’t you?” He asked, playing with the zipper of his slacks. I then realized that he was going in naked as well. 

“O-Oh yeah.” I jumped slightly, kicking off my shoes and pulling my socks off. I didn’t even notice that Zayn had gotten into the steaming water of the jacuzzi. I missed my chance to see him in the nude. Damn. I had no shame stripping down in front of Zayn. He was watching me carefully and I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Having him drool over me is much better than some wrinkly old man. 

“Come join me?” Zayn reached his hand out, his skin dripping with hot water droplets. I nodded, stepping into the warm water. I was careful stepping in because I didn’t want to fall and hurt myself further. I was glad about the sky darkening, my bruises weren’t as prominent when I had the dark to cover me. I took Zayn’s hand and he helped me into the water. I had to make sure my wrist wrapping didn’t get wet. 

I sunk into the water and sighed. It felt so good. “This is amazing.”

“I’m happy you like it.” Zayn placed his full glass to his lips and I watched as the champagne dripped into his mouth. Next thing he did was set his glass down and pick up a strawberry, placing it at his lips. I licked my lips, wanting to kiss his so badly. Being naked together in a jacuzzi was possibly the sexiest thing I could think of and I was his, so why wasn’t he making a move? Did he want me to start? I was still pretty hurt and the last time I initiated any action, he stopped me right away. I wasn’t sure what to do.